Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

The "More spell damage" and "Increased spell damage" mods from the righteous fire gem does not increase the burn damage done by the AOE around you. Therefore, a lvl 1 quality 0 gem is the same for us as a 20/20
Hey Mr. Niffler :)

I leveld a Mara to 84 because i wanted to use your guide for playing this build on high-level Maps.

Only need some Gear pieces, got this so far:

As you can see in my chest, I´m playing cyclone with Soul Taker, 2 Auras with Alpha´s + 2 Heralds, close to 7k Dps ( 60% Ele and 40% phys).

Now i wanted to buy expensive Gems, but i´m asking myself a question.....

Am i going to swap more Dps+ Dmg output without "having to do anything" for less Lifereg?

Or what are the big Pros for RF compared to pure Cyclone itself?

Thx for this awsome guide :)
Ingame @Tzaxxy
"
Friedator wrote:
Hey Mr. Niffler :)

I leveld a Mara to 84 because i wanted to use your guide for playing this build on high-level Maps.

Only need some Gear pieces, got this so far:

As you can see in my chest, I´m playing cyclone with Soul Taker, 2 Auras with Alpha´s + 2 Heralds, close to 7k Dps ( 60% Ele and 40% phys).

Now i wanted to buy expensive Gems, but i´m asking myself a question.....

Am i going to swap more Dps+ Dmg output without "having to do anything" for less Lifereg?

Or what are the big Pros for RF compared to pure Cyclone itself?

Thx for this awsome guide :)

Hello there,

first of all you dont need any expensive gems, just get ur gems @ lvl1 for maxiumum 1 alchemy orb each. When u have them on your off hand leveling for like 1 playsession with ur normal build, they´ll most likly be around level 16 already, you might need a level 17 Purity of Fire but that should also be max 3-5 chaos.

In DPS means, as u already got a 6l and good life gear your dps should be higher with RF + Doublecurse on Hit. Just follow the guide normally and try recolor ur chest to the 3blue 1green 2 red witch should be super easy with a ar/es chest.

Extra Tip on ur chest, try remove the crafted mod with an level 7 haku and redo with only increasing armour, as u degen from ES values ;D

So Pros:

+ more DPS
+ higher Lifepool + regen = more survivability
+ high fire res = good for plenty bosses & exiles

Cons:

- more mapmods that can trouble you --> rerolling maps is needed for -max res & half/no regen

youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
I Got an Idea, pls gimme ur thoughts about it:

I want to use 4 Auras + Herald of Thunder for the EE Dmg.
Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice
Purity of Lightning
Vitality

With Vortex (3 Purities+Reduced Mana) = 42% Mana
Shield (Vitality+Thunder+Reduced Mana) = 46% Mana
= 88% Mana reserved total.

With this, i either miss the Armor or the Evasion Aura (no chance 3x Purity + Vita + Armor/Eva)
BUT: i get 4% Extra Max Resis to Cold and Lightning.

-> 16% Reduced DMG Vs all Elemental Dmg
-> easy to Max out Chaos Resis

WHY?
---

I have the feeling that physical Dmg aint the big Deal, But Elemental and Chaos is.
So i lose roughly 100 HP on Gear + some defence against Physical.
But win alot of Defence against Elemental Dmg and Max out Chaos.

Plus, if i leave out the Herald, i can ignore BM Gem on the Skillgem Setup and i have a extra slot.
that wud make a 5L basically a 6L or once i managed to get a 6L, i have another option for whatever,
maybe a 3rd Curse on Hit or whatever.

Gimme ur thoughts pls.

Good Idea? Bad Idea?
Isnt Pyre Sapphire Ring good for this build? 2 resists plus 35% Increased Burning dmg.
"
King0fEarth wrote:
Isnt Pyre Sapphire Ring good for this build? 2 resists plus 35% Increased Burning dmg.

Id rather go for 30life + 79 life + strenght + res ring ;D

As always life is better than % dmg
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
"
King0fEarth wrote:

my guess woulkd be that ring wich gives ~500hp + some int/str/ dex + dual/tripple res would be way better than pyre :)
Wicked_Clown
quick question, what do you do vs summoners who have the exploding minions trait? I always get my ass kicked by those rare enemies
"
BakedZnake wrote:
quick question, what do you do vs summoners who have the exploding minions trait? I always get my ass kicked by those rare enemies

Some sort of Life Leech ( like cyclone + lgoh gem ) , granite flasks, fire res flasks..
and this one might help in rare oh shit moments.

I personally dont recall having issues with those mobs..but all the above should help a bit
Wicked_Clown
Hi there nice build

u posted on gems a grace gem on aura, instead of determination. But u dont get iron reflexes... im confused.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info