Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
can i snapshot RF near an ally who is wearing Leer Cast and have my RF damage buffed?

sure, same effect ;D
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on May 27, 2014, 6:12:49 AM
Hey one question i have , what about chaos degen maps , your animate guardian dies in those maps?
"
maddoxeu wrote:
Hey one question i have , what about chaos degen maps , your animate guardian dies in those maps?

1. I fully equipped my guard with some trash-rares in addition to the 2 core uniques.
Those have little Life and ES.

2. The one second my guard is out, he wont die to 30 chaos dmg per sec, + he got my auras vitality ;D
youtube.com/Niffler
Awesome thread - special the trading!
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
"
maddoxeu wrote:

1. I fully equipped my guard with some trash-rares in addition to the 2 core uniques.
Those have little Life and ES.

2. The one second my guard is out, he wont die to 30 chaos dmg per sec, + he got my auras vitality ;D

Yep did that also level 16 animate guardian 2k hp :) i can use him now easy :D
Thanks for tips.
Just wanted to say thanks for the build. Been working great in low level maps, even with a bunch of 1c gear, underleveled/no qual gems, and a garbage 4L chest I found. Good fun.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
RF could be quite nice with the upcoming 1.1.4 and its' new skill Flame Surge!

Flame Surge (Level 3):
Deals 56-85 Fire Damage
50% more Damage against Burning enemies
Connot Ignite

It has around the same range/area as Glacial Cascade.

For that extra bit of damage against Bosses/Rares.
"
Kussler88 wrote:
RF could be quite nice with the upcoming 1.1.4 and its' new skill Flame Surge!

Flame Surge (Level 3):
Deals 56-85 Fire Damage
50% more Damage against Burning enemies
Connot Ignite

It has around the same range/area as Glacial Cascade.

For that extra bit of damage against Bosses/Rares.

I would say:

--> more dps is not needed

--> while casting flame surge, u can not cyclone + curse + life gain

--> Flame Surge is firedmg - Equilibrium will proc...
youtube.com/Niffler
Hey great build, got to 5100 hp and 19k base DPS at level 70 without using leer cast or dying breath. I'm using a slightly modified tree for the 92% fire res and reduced mana from Sovereignty.

Question though, how do you deal with totems? I have cyclone/rejuv totem on gloves, enduring cry/immortal call on boots, auras on helm, leapslam on hammer, curse on shield, and RF on body. Whenever I see a totem I have to swap out my curse for flameblast, and that's the only way I can damage them.

Should I get a high-DPS one-handed weapon to give cyclone some more DPS?

(Also: http://youtu.be/CkS82-Ma4ng thanks for getting me there)
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Last edited by KuteKitteh on May 29, 2014, 2:48:13 PM
Hey, thanks for the help in game, I got a 5L CJ and put on a curse on hit. Can you critique my items & gems? Helm, boots, and rings are junk I picked up, all others were bought cheap for the build.

Spoiler
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Last edited by KuteKitteh on May 29, 2014, 10:50:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info