Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Hey great build , just wondering why do you take Holy Strength i thought it works more against you then it does for ?

Cheers
Ingame - PickoUK
"
Nice build bro i enjoy face rolling everything but is one thing that i don't like , stun immunity , where do we get it?

Don´t, i haven´t skilled any stun-immunity. I dont get stunned withc close to 9000 life in normal combat and for the Atziri Phys pack i use

checked ur passives --> without Iron reflexes your current gear provides basically no Armor, so getting stunned by phys is likly

If you feel like stun really is a problem, of course feel free to get unwavering and little less life or try to get those boots into ur equip (missing links and res suck for me)

youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on May 25, 2014, 11:04:02 PM
"
PickoUK wrote:
Hey great build , just wondering why do you take Holy Strength i thought it works more against you then it does for ?

I just took unholy as efficient life node. I can easily sustain the extra dmg from rf, and in tough situations, i press my ruby and am immune to fire completely so my regen is not affected from unholy...
youtube.com/Niffler
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
"
Nice build bro i enjoy face rolling everything but is one thing that i don't like , stun immunity , where do we get it?

Don´t, i haven´t skilled any stun-immunity. I dont get stunned withc close to 9000 life in normal combat and for the Atziri Phys pack i use

checked ur passives --> without Iron reflexes your current gear provides basically no Armor, so getting stunned by phys is likly

If you feel like stun really is a problem, of course feel free to get unwavering and little less life or try to get those boots into ur equip (missing links and res suck for me)

Thanks bro i had Iron reflex but took it out cause i couldn't run 3 auras with low level reduced mana , but ill take that node soon enough.
Hey bro what do you think about this tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0LYQxfDjwSaRLhFE0WbxccFy8Y2xmFGjgabBv6IWAkqiXfJy8o-ilPKaUxnjWSNug26TpSOtg64T38QKBBh0KjR35KfU3jTipVxlXWWGNYr1uvXz9gS2EhZOdlTWegcXl07XTxdgh4DXloeu98u4CkgseDOITZhO-HdojxjM-PRpBVmK2drp_LogCkGaSsplenCKeEqBipbqvFrUq18rc-uJO8n76KwQTFisbYzSbPZdDQ3Q3i6uNq45_kIuvu7DjvDu988B_yL_JF8932SPno-tL8xf4K_o8=

With this you can run 3 40% auras and 1 60% and also have unwavering , i know you get like 40% less hp but i want to know your opinion about this.
Last edited by maddoxeu on May 26, 2014, 8:08:29 AM
"
maddoxeu wrote:
Hey bro what do you think about this tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0LYQxfDjwSaRLhFE0WbxccFy8Y2xmFGjgabBv6IWAkqiXfJy8o-ilPKaUxnjWSNug26TpSOtg64T38QKBBh0KjR35KfU3jTipVxlXWWGNYr1uvXz9gS2EhZOdlTWegcXl07XTxdgh4DXloeu98u4CkgseDOITZhO-HdojxjM-PRpBVmK2drp_LogCkGaSsplenCKeEqBipbqvFrUq18rc-uJO8n76KwQTFisbYzSbPZdDQ3Q3i6uNq45_kIuvu7DjvDu988B_yL_JF8932SPno-tL8xf4K_o8=

With this you can run 3 40% auras and 1 60% and also have unwavering , i know you get like 40% less hp but i want to know your opinion about this.

The build looks nice, if you skill the aura nodes, you might also consider to use any +3 to fire-gems weapon instead of my little hammer --> ur puryty of fire would grant you +5% fireres + 36% increased effect --> 6-7% extra fireres (unsure if 1.8% gets upped to 2%).
and with 3x40% u can run purity for more +str gear regardless the resist or purity of lighting perma.

I was definitely thinking of instead of using all the 0.4% regen nodes to also spec the aura circle for extra fire res. Just unwavering for me is not an option, as i personally never get stunned except @ atziri phys boss trio where i swap boots.

youtube.com/Niffler
Hello Niffler,

I read your RF endgame guide and have some questions about it. I'm really new to this game and currently play a lvl 28 Molten Strike marauder with this passive tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAJKonLzbpPfxXDVhjWfNfP2aeah5yqXbnfNmMz5HOpKyoGKyqr4277byfwBrG2NIh42rjn-8O8i_2SPcy-tI=

Can I still play your build with the ability to refund some passives (I have 4 unused refund points atm) or do you recommend to start a new character? Is it a good build to aim for when you're still new and dont have many gems/materials?
It would be really nice of you if you can answer my questions, I'm a little bit unsure right now how to continue...

Greetings
Hi stevi,

it would be possible to play this build and refund it to the rf bild showed in my guide.

But the free respect points wont be enough and as you are "just" lvl 28 I would recommend you to star a new character.

While following my level guide you will level extremely fast, i can help you out with leveling gears if u need some help. Just pm me in game.

If you follow my trading guide while leveling i see no problem obtaining enough orbs to play this build, cause i feel its super cheap to gear up.
And even if you don't get to 2 exa till level 65 you can play almost any other life based marauder and level with cyclone dps version till you got rise of the phönix.

Im online right now, so if u need em level gears i got a set free after one lastly swap to rf an gave it back to me ;D
youtube.com/Niffler
can i snapshot RF near an ally who is wearing Leer Cast and have my RF damage buffed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info