Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

I'm having a ton of fun with this build but I seem to not be very tanky. I get nuked pretty hard in lvl 66-67 maps and I'm lvl 74.

I just wanted to ask if you could give me any advice on getting more tanky, Ill link my gear + tree if that helps.

Thanks for the build Niffler :D

Gear

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwFLQthDF8SaRLhFxwY2xmFGmwb-iFgJKol3ycvJ9Uo-imlLv8xnjWSNuk6sz38QKBBh0d-Sn1N404qUFBVxlhjW69fP2BLYSFlTWegaHRxeXTtdPF4DXloeqp674LHhNmE74d2iPGMz49GlKCYrZ2uog-kGaSsplenCKgYqW6rxa1KtfK3PriTvJ--isEExFjG2M0mz2XQ0Npi3Q3i6uNq45_r7u8O8i_z3fZI-ej8xf4K_o8=
Last edited by Deimsify on May 24, 2014, 3:28:54 AM
Hy, just wanted to ask if i can cast Animate guardian with other uniques (chest/gloves/boots?) besides leer cast and dying breath to increase RF damage. OR if leer cats and dying are the only options for damage increase. Thx in advance
"
XenoNerve wrote:
Hy, just wanted to ask if i can cast Animate guardian with other uniques (chest/gloves/boots?) besides leer cast and dying breath to increase RF damage. OR if leer cats and dying are the only options for damage increase. Thx in advance

At the current state of the game, i don´t know any other Equips for our Guardian, we would benefit from.

Feel free to double check of course ;D
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_items

@Deimsify

1. Tempest Eye Two-Stone Ring --> Should be replaced because it has + flat firedmg

So when u cyclone though mobs u will give em +25% fireresist instead of -50%
+ The Ring has 0 life, if u struggle for resist, just use aurumvorax in the meantime

2. Blooddance boots i consider as only optional gear for vuln/half regen maps

For normal everyday play, id swap for high life + str boots

3. You use 2 curses on ur CWDT, but don´t use any uniques granting you two curses...

4. Your current gear seems to focus on Itemrarety, therefore you will always sacrifice some defences of course, but i don´t see why you should have problems with lvl 66 maps.

I personally would use ur 5l Carcass for 1 curse on hit and get some corrupted gloves with vuln or ele weakness on hit (adding any additional-curse unique --> replacing blooddance with windscream maybe?) Ur dps output will be significantly higher and therefore mobs have less time to harm you :D

5.There are other preferences, but for me personally --> I got life over additional liferegen.
Of course u need a certain amount of regen for sustaining rf, but any further is just for vuln/halfregen maps and having more total baselife will increase ur dps output + prevent you from getting bursted down, so you got time to press a ruby and regen again.
Additional regen for defensive means of getting more out of ur rubys, has to be seen as a tradeoff, like when you got:

> 4000 life with 12% regen --> 480 lifereg/sec

> 7000 life with 7% regen --> 490 lifereg/sec

I hope I could help you.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on May 24, 2014, 10:56:21 AM
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:

I hope I could help you.

ahhh im sorry for my noobing around ;) its my first big build, after discharge
"
Spodes1998poe wrote:
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:

I hope I could help you.

ahhh im sorry for my noobing around ;) its my first big build, after discharge

Please note --> 7% regen used in the example will not be enough to sustain RF with 91% fireres:D
youtube.com/Niffler
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
"
XenoNerve wrote:

At the current state of the game, i don´t know any other Equips for our Guardian, we would benefit from.

Feel free to double check of course ;D
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_items

@Deimsify

1. Tempest Eye Two-Stone Ring --> Should be replaced because it has + flat firedmg

So when u cyclone though mobs u will give em +25% fireresist instead of -50%
+ The Ring has 0 life, if u struggle for resist, just use aurumvorax in the meantime

2. Blooddance boots i consider as only optional gear for vuln/half regen maps

For normal everyday play, id swap for high life + str boots

3. You use 2 curses on ur CWDT, but don´t use any uniques granting you two curses...

4. Your current gear seems to focus on Itemrarety, therefore you will always sacrifice some defences of course, but i don´t see why you should have problems with lvl 66 maps.

I personally would use ur 5l Carcass for 1 curse on hit and get some corrupted gloves with vuln or ele weakness on hit (adding any additional-curse unique --> replacing blooddance with windscream maybe?) Ur dps output will be significantly higher and therefore mobs have less time to harm you :D

5.There are other preferences, but for me personally --> I got life over additional liferegen.
Of course u need a certain amount of regen for sustaining rf, but any further is just for vuln/halfregen maps and having more total baselife will increase ur dps output + prevent you from getting bursted down, so you got time to press a ruby and regen again.
Additional regen for defensive means of getting more out of ur rubys, has to be seen as a tradeoff, like when you got:

I hope I could help you.

Nice! Thanks for all the feedback! I'm definitely going to drop my rarity for better survivability along with following the rest of your advice. See I had no clue about the ring and I'll look for a + 1 curse necklace.

Thank you for all the help. This is truly one of the more fun builds I've payed.

Update: Bought new gear, maps are a breeze now and no longer having "oh sh** " moments

new gear
Last edited by Deimsify on May 25, 2014, 12:11:09 AM
One last noobish question :)
You haven't taken sovereignty passives. I know that it doesn't affect RF and you can get 3 auras anyway, but doesn't the cluster buff the 2 auras: vitality and purity of fire ? (28% effect of auraas and 12% radius?)

Thx in advanced for answering, you're build ideea is great
"
XenoNerve wrote:
One last noobish question :)
You haven't taken sovereignty passives. I know that it doesn't affect RF and you can get 3 auras anyway, but doesn't the cluster buff the 2 auras: vitality and purity of fire ? (28% effect of auraas and 12% radius?)

Thx in advanced for answering, you're build ideea is great

That´s actually a very good question, by the way just feel free to ask any question, you also help me to improve my guide and i was planning to add a "frequent questions" section.

The aura-nodes are skilled in other guides, 28% effect will give u more regen from vitality, but most important, it will grant you 1% additional fireresist from ur purity of fire.

That´s also the reason why some builds use Alphas Howl or a +3 to fire gems Weapon together with a corrupted 21 purity of fire.

I personally choose to not skill these nodes, as i found 91% fire res enough and my regen sufficient. I choose the path of more life, cheaper helm with also life and my weapon for leapslam + good aps for life gain on hit. But if u feel like u really want that additional regen and have access to a +3 level of fire gems weapon feel free to equip or use the aura-nodes.

5 nodes for 28% effect of auras would grant you:

==> +0.46% regen from lvl 20 Vitality
==> +1% additional max fire resist from lvl 20 Purity of Fire (~1% more regen)
==> +560 BaseArmor from lvl 20 Grace
youtube.com/Niffler
half the guide is missing for me now what happened?
sry was messing around and my links for items where broken

ust restoring after i added a trading Guide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TitbMURBfN4
youtube.com/Niffler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info