Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

one question i havent seen is ;

how do we setup dual curse using belly of the beast? does it need to be a 6-link?
Hi it would be amazing if Niffler would update a complete gem setup with belly of the beast written down here.

The Gem Section on the frontside is outdated and with your videos its hard to figure out what would be the best gem setup with belly / carcass / kaom.

Thx a lot! Hope you can update soon:)
Last edited by RageAgainst on Aug 28, 2014, 4:55:11 AM
"
balanced wrote:

how do we setup dual curse using belly of the beast? does it need to be a 6-link?

It's the same setup as pre-1.2 Carcass Jack. You don't need a 6L, I'm using this at the moment, CoH 5 link and self cast flammability when I need the extra DPS:

I got a Soul Taker drop last night so I'm thinking of upgrading to a 6 link soonish. That only gives you the full lazymode (<3) option of going dual curse on hit. In the shield slot I'll put portal or whatever. Pretty sure you can do most low level maps without a keyboard with a 6L.
"
Subliminal89 wrote:
Hey guys, I'm level 75 and I've got 3.8k HP pool. Can anyone give me tips on how to get my HP up higher? I don't think my items are all that bad, apart from neck but anyways..let me know. Thanks

1.I suggest better life on your gear. There are a lot of items with +95-110 life out there.
2.Try to replace that +30 Inteligence node, with +inteligence on your gear. See how much int you need for your build to work.
3.You could respec those dexterity nodes far east leading to Iron Reflexes. You will use less nodes going through the Duelist area. That way you also get +10 Int. and much more strenght. Eleven x10 dexterity nodes are useless. Again, see exactly how much dext your build needs. Its better to invest to one or two +30 Dex nodes(Expertise, Agility) than spending 11 nodes to reach Iron Reflexes. I 'd even drop Sentinel node and invest in +armour. I personally aim to replace Iron Reflexes with good armour gear. Then all the far east spent nodes will be invested to nodes that boost RF build.

See the Niffler's approach at page 1 or check my -so far- build which is close enough.

My RF approach so far

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQPGBLMFLQn2C2EMXxRNFHEWbxcvGjgabBvIHKckiySqJLAlrScvJ9Un7Sj6KaUu_zWSNuk62DrhPC09Dz38QYdDMUWdTipQUFNSU6VVtVhjXhNfP2BLYSFodGwWdO14DXloeu98u331gKSCx4TvhtGHGYzPkFWYrZrgna6ezaIAog-kGaZXpwinMKeEqW618rZBtz64k7yfvorBBMRYxPbFisauxtjYveLq42rjn-vu7DjvDvAf8kX2SPno-tL8S_0L_go=
Last edited by Falcyon on Aug 28, 2014, 6:24:15 AM
"
Subliminal89 wrote:
Hey guys, I'm level 75 and I've got 3.8k HP pool. Can anyone give me tips on how to get my HP up higher? I don't think my items are all that bad, apart from neck but anyways..let me know. Thanks

ITEMS
Spoiler

PASSIVES
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEDxgSzBS0J9gthDF8SaRRNFHEVIBZvFy8Y2xpsHKchYCSLJKoksCWtJy8n1SftKPoppSpNLOku_zWSNuk8LT0PPydAoEGHRZ1KyE4qUFBTUlOlVbVYY1uvXz9odGwWbqp08XgNeWh8u4CkgseDOIbRhxmQCpSgmuCdrp7NogCiD6SspwinMKlutfK3PriTvJ_BBMRYxPbFisauxtjYvdpi3Q3jauOf6-7vDu988B_yL_no-tL8S_0L_go=

That tree reminds me of the pre-patch Oro/ZiggyD guides. On the marauder start, you take Diamond Skin, which doesn't give +max resists any more, so it's kinda useless. You can easily make up for the +15% all res with gear. The flask life node just before diamond skin is also useless. I would respec those two points. Maybe you can respec the 3x 0.4% life regen at scion start although I'm not 100% sure (I don't take them, but I have the +1% at duelist). Lastly, once your reduced mana hits level 19 you can respec the whole aura cluster northwest and the int node for +5 skill points. You can invest in marauder start life+armour or Golem's Blood cluster/scion life wheel.

About your gear, yeah amulet is pretty bad. Your topaz ring need smore life too, and I'd definitely replace the moonstone ring. The life is ok but you don't want the ES implicit. Ideally you would get coral rings but resistance rings are a good alternative if you need them. Your helm could use a higher life roll too, 70 at very least.

On a side note, try to find a cold/light (flat) damage roll on jewellery and get Elemental Equilibrium keystone, -50% fire resist on enemies by just cycloning them is a huge DPS boost.
"
Ark20 wrote:
"
Subliminal89 wrote:

ITEMS
Spoiler

PASSIVES
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEDxgSzBS0J9gthDF8SaRRNFHEVIBZvFy8Y2xpsHKchYCSLJKoksCWtJy8n1SftKPoppSpNLOku_zWSNuk8LT0PPydAoEGHRZ1KyE4qUFBTUlOlVbVYY1uvXz9odGwWbqp08XgNeWh8u4CkgseDOIbRhxmQCpSgmuCdrp7NogCiD6SspwinMKlutfK3PriTvJ_BBMRYxPbFisauxtjYvdpi3Q3jauOf6-7vDu988B_yL_no-tL8S_0L_go=

That tree reminds me of the pre-patch Oro/ZiggyD guides. On the marauder start, you take Diamond Skin, which doesn't give +max resists any more, so it's kinda useless. You can easily make up for the +15% all res with gear. The flask life node just before diamond skin is also useless. I would respec those two points. Maybe you can respec the 3x 0.4% life regen at scion start although I'm not 100% sure (I don't take them, but I have the +1% at duelist). Lastly, once your reduced mana hits level 19 you can respec the whole aura cluster northwest and the int node for +5 skill points. You can invest in marauder start life+armour or Golem's Blood cluster/scion life wheel.

About your gear, yeah amulet is pretty bad. Your topaz ring need smore life too, and I'd definitely replace the moonstone ring. The life is ok but you don't want the ES implicit. Ideally you would get coral rings but resistance rings are a good alternative if you need them. Your helm could use a higher life roll too, 70 at very least.

On a side note, try to find a cold/light (flat) damage roll on jewellery and get Elemental Equilibrium keystone, -50% fire resist on enemies by just cycloning them is a huge DPS boost.

Thanks a lot for the replies guys. very helpful! :)
Hey guys, im currently lvl 69 playing Beyond Leage.

Gear:

Spoiler

I will soon replace Jade Amulet and Paua ring but atm im broke (3-4 chaos MAX)

Passive:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQPGBLMFLQn2C2EMXw48FCAUTRRSFHEYkRv6HKckiyWtJd8nLyfVJ-0o-i7_NZI64TwtPQ89_EGHRZ1Hfk3jUEdQUFNSU6VVtVhjXz9gS2EhZU1sFnTteA15aHrvfLuCx4TZhO-HGYzPmK2a4J7Nn8uiAKIPpBmmV6cwqW618rc-vJ-9gb6KwQTEWMT2xYrGrsbY2L3i6uOf6-7vDvAf9kj56PxL_Qv-Cv6P

Stats:

HP: 5819
Life Regen: 780 per sec
Armor:

Im taking the passive nodes from the scion life circle but i dont know if this is the right choice? I could also go top for the Increase Burning Damage + Life/Chaos Res nodes.

I feel kinda weak, while farming at Docks or Lunaris some mobs really hurt and my HP drops to 3000ish. Even Piety on her fire form hits me and does regular damage. Any tips to improve this?
Im using purity of fire + vitality and cant use Determination atm because reduced mana is only level 15.

BTW my belly of the beast is only 4l, so i cant link Curse on Hit, any ideas for my 4l? (Im currently using LGOH + Cyclone + Blood Magic)

Thanks for help!

Hey guys, i am thinking about leveling a RF char. What gems should i use for leveling?
"
Mjjs wrote:
Hey guys, i am thinking about leveling a RF char. What gems should i use for leveling?

I used the Facebreaker leveling version. You can find more methods and pick one that suits you. At lvl 65 you can equip Rise of the Phoenix and get RF. IMPORTANT: As you level your characte, have the RF core gems equipped in off-hand sockets so that they will be leveled by lvl65.
"
Ark20 wrote:
"
balanced wrote:

It's the same setup as pre-1.2 Carcass Jack. You don't need a 6L, I'm using this at the moment, CoH 5 link and self cast flammability when I need the extra DPS:

I got a Soul Taker drop last night so I'm thinking of upgrading to a 6 link soonish. That only gives you the full lazymode (<3) option of going dual curse on hit. In the shield slot I'll put portal or whatever. Pretty sure you can do most low level maps without a keyboard with a 6L.

thanks a bunch!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info