Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Hi, first, sorry for my bad english

I have a little problem, i'm in act 2/cruel, lvl 46 and i have an awful dps, 285 (yes, 285) with heavy strike/multistrike/melee splash/bloodmagic and a rare one-handed axe with 98 physical damage and 19 elemental damage. Kill a mere mob takes me 2 or 3 shots, kill a boss takes me more than 5mn, i'm virtually invicible (thanks to OP skill tree and his multiple survivability nod) but it's very long to kill anyone.

I don't have currency to buy a facebreaker, like OP said.

Do you have any idea to increase my dps without "break" my skill tree (not enough regret orb to rearrange my skill tree once i have lvl and gear to use RF.
"
Falcyon wrote:
"
Mjjs wrote:
Hey guys, i am thinking about leveling a RF char. What gems should i use for leveling?

I used the Facebreaker leveling version. You can find more methods and pick one that suits you. At lvl 65 you can equip Rise of the Phoenix and get RF. IMPORTANT: As you level your characte, have the RF core gems equipped in off-hand sockets so that they will be leveled by lvl65.

Oh well i dont have the currency for facebreakers, i guess leeching on parties is better
"
Xenyum2468 wrote:
Hi, first, sorry for my bad english

I have a little problem, i'm in act 2/cruel, lvl 46 and i have an awful dps, 285 (yes, 285) with heavy strike/multistrike/melee splash/bloodmagic and a rare one-handed axe with 98 physical damage and 19 elemental damage. Kill a mere mob takes me 2 or 3 shots, kill a boss takes me more than 5mn, i'm virtually invicible (thanks to OP skill tree and his multiple survivability nod) but it's very long to kill anyone.

I don't have currency to buy a facebreaker, like OP said.

Do you have any idea to increase my dps without "break" my skill tree (not enough regret orb to rearrange my skill tree once i have lvl and gear to use RF.

Searing bond is your friend. Since you are invincible, spawn the totem in a "safe" place behind you, and walk around enemies to burn them. Mini-righteous fire mode. And my personal opinion is that you should keep leveling searing bond even after you get RF, it's the best tool vs totems as far as I'm aware.
Hi, I just played Path of Exile for days, or maybe about a week. I was wondering if this guide can be play by newbie?
"
mual12345 wrote:
Hi, I just played Path of Exile for days, or maybe about a week. I was wondering if this guide can be play by newbie?

This guide starts from lvl65. You will need to level up a character. And you will need to buy/find a Rise of the Phoenix shield. This shield costs 20-32 chaos in Standard league, 10-20chaos in Rampage league. Find a nice quick leveling guide for marauders in forums (searing bond/facebreaker etc). You should build your tree following this RF guide. Just remember to have RF build's core gems equiped to level them up till you reach 65. Read front page for specific gems.
"
Falcyon wrote:
"
mual12345 wrote:

This guide starts from lvl65. You will need to level up a character. And you will need to buy/find a Rise of the Phoenix shield. This shield costs 20-32 chaos in Standard league, 10-20chaos in Rampage league. Find a nice quick leveling guide for marauders in forums (searing bond/facebreaker etc). You should build your tree following this RF guide. Just remember to have RF build's core gems equiped to level them up till you reach 65. Read front page for specific gems.

20-32 chaos? do you even know prices? That shield is 3ex and has been for a long while.

His best bet is NOT playing RF, it is NOT that cheap a build like people say. Starting the game with RF is just going to screw him over.
Last edited by ugonna100 on Aug 29, 2014, 4:15:14 PM
"
ugonna100 wrote:
"
Falcyon wrote:
"
mual12345 wrote:

20-32 chaos? do you even know prices? That shield is 3ex and has been for a long while.

His best bet is NOT playing RF, it is NOT that cheap a build like people say. Starting the game with RF is just going to screw him over.

actualy in std..RoTP is cheap as the guy abovesadi..there are many whi try to to get most of it..but if ur patient wnought u can ger non leg RoTP for less tahn exalt
Wicked_Clown
"
ugonna100 wrote:
"
Falcyon wrote:
"
mual12345 wrote:

Although knowing a game's ingame prices is not the milestone in anyone's life, do us a favor and check poe.xyz . Right now I can find a few online RotP shields for 1ex (=32c) and it is clear that many sellers go as low as 20c. And I do not find ~25c an easy target for a new player, that's why I mentioned the price. To alarm the new player without turning him away based on my personal opinion.
Last edited by Falcyon on Aug 29, 2014, 5:20:38 PM
Hi guys, thanks for all the respond.
WHats the different of Rampage and Standard? Why does the pricing different with the different league?

So I'll follow the guide of (searing bond/facebreaker), and after that when I reach lvl 65 how do I reset my passive or what do I do to follow the passive tree of this guide? (searing bond/facebreaker) passive tree is different from this build isn't it?
I think yesterday or last few days I got a RF gem dropped by a enemy. So I keep it and I'm ready to lvl it up as soon as I know what to do with Marauder.
"
mual12345 wrote:
Hi guys, thanks for all the respond.
WHats the different of Rampage and Standard? Why does the pricing different with the different league?

So I'll follow the guide of (searing bond/facebreaker), and after that when I reach lvl 65 how do I reset my passive or what do I do to follow the passive tree of this guide? (searing bond/facebreaker) passive tree is different from this build isn't it?
I think yesterday or last few days I got a RF gem dropped by a enemy. So I keep it and I'm ready to lvl it up as soon as I know what to do with Marauder.

To explain it in an extremely simple way: Rampage/Beyond started existing 9 days ago. People don't have a lot of currency so they need to sell their items cheaper (people can't pay a lot and seller needs the currency too). Standard has existed for years and the average player has a significant amount of currency. People can afford to pay more for items, and price is higher.

About leveling, I don't know about facebreakers, I used searing bond. With searing bond I didn't need to respec (reset) any skill points because it benefits from the same thing as the final build does: fire and burning damage. Niffler has a mini-guide for facebreakers in first post anyway, I just checked and it looks like the levelling trees are updated to 1.2 aswell.

Edit: don't worry too much about levelling RF gem, level 1 is the same as level 20 for this build. You should level it and sell/use for another character at level 20, but it's not important at all when you are starting.
Last edited by Ark20 on Aug 29, 2014, 10:07:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info