Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

It's kind of annoying that most of the time there's a totem boss in Haku's missions. Vorici's missions can also get tricky considering we are 100% AoE. If you want my two cents, killing the exile without killing the guards can be easy if you lure them away from the guard pack. Most of the time they have movement skills/high move speed so you end up leaving all the guards behind. That's harder to do for range/caster exiles though, as those will actually try to avoid you rather than mindlessly chase.
Anybody using Doryani's Belt? I'm assuming the leech doesn't work, but the added fire damage should work right?
"
VixTrader wrote:
Anybody using Doryani's Belt? I'm assuming the leech doesn't work, but the added fire damage should work right?

I use Doryani's Invitation. It increases RF dmg by (20%-30%) and offers massive armour bonus (300-350). I'd only replace it with a belt that would give massive life bonus. And I doubt there is one such belt.
I'm thinking of running Atziri map sometime. For this reason, I equipped** Immortal Call (manual-version) and molten shell (cwdt version). I only wish I had more End.Charges.
Any last advices? What flasks are recomended?

** I admit I reached lvl 81 as an RF without ever using immortal call. RF builds are that good :P
Just wondering, why does everyone use both Ele Weakness and Flammability for their dual curses?

Would it not be better to use Ele Weakness and Vulnerability?
"
Falcyon wrote:
I'm thinking of running Atziri map sometime. For this reason, I equipped** Immortal Call (manual-version) and molten shell (cwdt version). I only wish I had more End.Charges.
Any last advices? What flasks are recomended?

** I admit I reached lvl 81 as an RF without ever using immortal call. RF builds are that good :P

I use

(1)Seething divine for the times I forget that death is technically possible and find myself below 50% health. Dispels shocked because it's the scariest ailment IMO.
(2)A ruby, for healing. This one dispels frozen but it doesn't really matter, it's the one I "spam" when I need healing and I haven't fallen asleep - read (1). As far as I'm aware, you want all your rubies to be "Perpetual".
(3)Granite, perpetual- and -of iron skin are the ideal affixes. Use whenever you need armour, easy mode.
(4)More healing, dispels bleeding, which is important to have whenever you need it, so I keep it away from my spam keys (123).
(5)Same thing, curse immunity is important to have.

When I was a bit lower level I used a Topaz for stuff like map-Piety, Shock and Horror and basically any risky lightning fight, just swap it out for one of the rubies you won't need for the boss.
"
Wasabicannon wrote:
Just wondering, why does everyone use both Ele Weakness and Flammability for their dual curses?

Would it not be better to use Ele Weakness and Vulnerability?

"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
Vulnerability give 33% more damage witch is better dps vs. monster with low/no fire resistance.
But normally all white trashmobs just die instant and the only problem are rare/uniques with high fire resistance, so i use flamability to increase my dps vs those.
With the latest changes to mob resist and curse values im little usure about the exact math.

Vulnerability is better when on level 1 because the damage over time is always 33% from level1.
This is useful when used combined with Cast when Damage Taken, because u just need 3L
1/0 CWDT - 3/0 Vulnerability - 20/20 Increased Area of Effect
So a Kaoms user might consider this option to save one 4L for using 3 auras.
playing GS so long, and have enough ex to buy all the RF gear
my question is, RF build better using kaom's heart or BoB or Carcass?
and how good this build in Atziri's map?
"
Ark20 wrote:

I use

(1)Seething divine for the times I forget that death is technically possible and find myself below 50% health. Dispels shocked because it's the scariest ailment IMO.
(2)A ruby, for healing. This one dispels frozen but it doesn't really matter, it's the one I "spam" when I need healing and I haven't fallen asleep - read (1). As far as I'm aware, you want all your rubies to be "Perpetual".
(3)Granite, perpetual- and -of iron skin are the ideal affixes. Use whenever you need armour, easy mode.
(4)More healing, dispels bleeding, which is important to have whenever you need it, so I keep it away from my spam keys (123).
(5)Same thing, curse immunity is important to have.

When I was a bit lower level I used a Topaz for stuff like map-Piety, Shock and Horror and basically any risky lightning fight, just swap it out for one of the rubies you won't need for the boss.

That's what I call invaluable help :) Thank you for sharing! I haven't got a flask for bleeding. In basic 72 maps, bleeding seems a minor issue. But I see that places like Atziri's map can get rough. Time to make some new flasks then !
Hi

This is my current RF setup in Rampage

7.5k life
7k armour
1045 life regen a sec
level 82

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info