[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

Is armour really that bad with this build?

I used to play a phys TS ranger that took iron reflexes and relied only on a jade flask with a good %armour roll for my armour. Ofc it had charge on crit so i could keep it up permanently.

reflect did absolutely nothing with leech only from blood rage. Wonder how it is in awakening.
Ugh effort
current gear seem to work pretty good for most maps around 75

I have all the gear for the build and Im topping out at 85k dps
"
One_Dog wrote:

Had a look at your tree.

I've made some changes since you last looked at the OP:

- Drop 4 nodes leading to IR. Use them (+1) at acro+phase
- Drop 6 nodes at Charisma.
- Get Heartseeker and Thick Skin.

With your equipment, you now reserve 100%, so everything that must be cast is connected to Blood Magic in a single 4L:

GGRR
Blood Rage
Ice Golem
Increased Duration
Blood Magic

In terms of your damage, get a new amulet with flat phys and crit multi on it.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
hi doing this build... awesomessss =) ty for share

One thing where do you get the 4 frenzy charge? don´t see on the 114 skilltree but the pics show 4/4 Frenzy.

Ty again, have good loot
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
PabloCappone wrote:

One thing where do you get the 4 frenzy charge? don´t see on the 114 skilltree but the pics show 4/4 Frenzy.

Ty again, have good loot

Bandit reward from kraitlin on merc if there are none on tree or gear. With a bino dagger, getting capped crit is pretty easy so the power charge from alira isn't always needed.
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
"
PabloCappone wrote:

Ty again, have good loot

Bandit reward from kraitlin on merc if there are none on tree or gear. With a bino dagger, getting capped crit is pretty easy so the power charge from alira isn't always needed.

same situation mate in the screenshots show 4/4 on both... frenzy and power... from gear none have +1 charge...
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Last edited by PabloCappone on Aug 15, 2015, 8:10:34 PM
"
PabloCappone wrote:
"
aStrayGami wrote:
"
PabloCappone wrote:

Ty again, have good loot

same situation mate in the screenshots show 4/4 on both... frenzy and power... from gear none have +1 charge...

The 4th power charge comes from Alira whereas the 4th frenzy charge comes from the previous version of the tree; it has been recently changed and that additional frenzy charge is now gone (it is shown in the screenshots since they are old and have not been updated with the new changes made to the build).
does this build perform as well as a 2H Cyclone Marauder when it comes to clearing high level maps with crazy mods?
IGN: DabrixRN
"
fiqst wrote:
"
One_Dog wrote:

Had a look at your tree.

I've made some changes since you last looked at the OP:

- Drop 4 nodes leading to IR. Use them (+1) at acro+phase
- Drop 6 nodes at Charisma.
- Get Heartseeker and Thick Skin.

With your equipment, you now reserve 100%, so everything that must be cast is connected to Blood Magic in a single 4L:

GGRR
Blood Rage
Ice Golem
Increased Duration
Blood Magic

In terms of your damage, get a new amulet with flat phys and crit multi on it.

So I made those changes and it was a huge survivability difference for me

my new amulet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info