[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

oh. i see)
"
fiqst wrote:
"
aStrayGami wrote:
Think I could make the advanced version work without acuity gloves and pick up vaal pact instead? Not sure if it would survive reflect without using the CoC - IC cyclone (im bad at that)

Here's the tree I'd use.

My issue with Vaal Pact is that life regen becomes zero. This makes Blood Rage really annoying, so you'd have to find life leech elsewhere (carnage heart, rings, etc).

Then again i've never tried VP so it might work for you.

Yeah that's true, getting leech on gear can be difficult and 2% on tree isn't going to be enough.
Ugh effort
Cyclone mana cost is halved in 2.0 (beta). 24 down to 12 at lvl 1.

The soul taker becomes redundant, which means this build is open to more powerful weapons to pair with Bino. Im thinking a catalyst would be the perfect bang for your buck.

The advanced spec will collect dagger only nodes (including Adder's Touch) and be dual dagger cyclone.

RIP the Soul Taker that has served me since 1.1 blender. I bought you for 60ex, I'm lucky to sell you now for 5.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:

The soul taker becomes redundant, which means this build is open to more powerful weapons to pair with Bino. Im thinking a catalyst would be the perfect bang for your buck.

The advanced spec will collect dagger only nodes (including Adder's Touch) and be dual dagger cyclone.

RIP the Soul Taker that has served me since 1.1 blender. I bought you for 60ex, I'm lucky to sell you now for 5.

Is 2% mana leech from tree enough on cyclone and how about miss hits? These I see complicated with cyclone on mana even though takes less mana.

Looking forward for updates for this build, really liked it back in Torment league.

Btw can u change "Rautaisannos" to "Chalyps" on my tree/gear/videos section on ur second post? Changed my account name other day hehe.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
fiqst wrote:

nice to hear this.. but i realy want to see if its possible in 2.0.. dual dagger cyclone...the dream is real:)

dual claws cyclone works ok..but dual dagger realy needs testing
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
Chalyps wrote:

Is 2% mana leech from tree enough on cyclone and how about miss hits? These I see complicated with cyclone on mana even though takes less mana.

Looking forward for updates for this build, really liked it back in Torment league.

Btw can u change "Rautaisannos" to "Chalyps" on my tree/gear/videos section on ur second post? Changed my account name other day hehe.

Edited.

Not sure how mana-based cyclone will work (not in beta atm). I'll probably buy a $30 pack later and see the beta for myself.

I'm excited for a few things in 2.0:

Discovered in this thread.

Hypothermia.

39% MORE damage to chilled enemies. It seriously puts the Soul Taker back on the map.

Fevered Mind.

I once did a DW CI character, and this new combination of soultaker/fevered mind/hypothermia has me thinking about a new build.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
"
Chalyps wrote:

Edited.

Not sure how mana-based cyclone will work (not in beta atm). I'll probably buy a $30 pack later and see the beta for myself.

I'm excited for a few things in 2.0:

Discovered in this thread.

Hypothermia.

39% MORE damage to chilled enemies. It seriously puts the Soul Taker back on the map.

Fevered Mind.

I once did a DW CI character, and this new combination of soultaker/fevered mind/hypothermia has me thinking about a new build.

For cyclonus, can CoE+Fevered Mind beat abussys?

New frenzy charge dmg/charge+rallying cry dps incrase = cant wait to see new dps records for Cyclonus :O

I got beta accecs, but too lazy for it after i crashed to normal dom, so havent had change to test much. Instead collecting currencies at standard for testing purpose at 2.0 live. And flashback league soon.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
u shud craft es % on ure neck and yolo ex it. if u hit something usefull it wud turn many times more valueble since the t1 flat es and good attack stats.. u shud divine the mana leach ring since its a good item with low brackets within the tier on main stats
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
I've been on beta since day 1 and levelled with cyclone on 2 characters. It worked fine on mana while i was levelling and will probably be viable that way. I'm thinking some mana regen + mana leech should be enough.

But damn.. That CoE + Fevered mind thing seems crazy, ggg pls no nerf ;-;
Ugh effort

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info