[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

Is this build Bloodline/HC viable?
"
hynan wrote:
Is this build Bloodline/HC viable?

Hi there, I'd say no, not as it is.

I like big numbers so the tree is made with soft core in mind, but the tree can be easily modified by dropping dps nodes for life and using LGoH instead of added fire.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
I see u take power charge from alira, but i don't see how u make power charges?
"
StoryOff wrote:

Power charge generation from Assassin's Mark, either from CoC - AM or a HoT - CoH - AM.
Have you tried uber with this build yet?
"
fiqst wrote:
"
StoryOff wrote:

Power charge generation from Assassin's Mark, either from CoC - AM or a HoT - CoH - AM.

Oh. Didn't check curses, thx.
Think I could make the advanced version work without acuity gloves and pick up vaal pact instead? Not sure if it would survive reflect without using the CoC - IC cyclone (im bad at that)

Here's the tree I'd use.

Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
Think I could make the advanced version work without acuity gloves and pick up vaal pact instead? Not sure if it would survive reflect without using the CoC - IC cyclone (im bad at that)

Here's the tree I'd use.

My issue with Vaal Pact is that life regen becomes zero. This makes Blood Rage really annoying, so you'd have to find life leech elsewhere (carnage heart, rings, etc).

Then again i've never tried VP so it might work for you.
"
aStrayGami wrote:

Here's the tree I'd use.

You can use Adder's Touch so you get a lot crit for daggers and may not using Blood Rage at all since you won't need frenzy charges to heal from Bino's. Then Vaal Pact looks good (if you use soul taker).
I think he's talking about the advanced version with a mirrored dagger and soul taker, which doesn't use poison at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info