[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

He means that you will have to manually cast enduring cry linked with work echo and immortal call for the trio bosses.

As for your dps, well he is at a higher level and also his gear is very well optimised with lots of crit, accuracy and crypt multi on his jewellery.

Edit: you beat me to it fiqst ;P
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Oct 21, 2014, 2:39:17 AM
"
fiqst wrote:
The trio output a massive amount of phys dmg, including a certain dot that kills in 2 seconds.

The manual EC/IC tactic is to run around constantly allowing the trio to draw near enough to cast EC. If you connect EC to spell echo you get 2 charges.

At full charges cast IC (with enhance + inc duration for best results). This is the best way to stay alive.

Watch this Zivko WoE+BoR video at 2:50 for the method in action.

As for your dps, you can improve your jewellery. Aim for the following:

- 200+ accuracy on each piece
- 7+ avg physical damage on rings, 15+ avg phys on amulet
- 20+ crit multi or chance on amulet (don't sacrifice life leech though)
- more life if possible, you can bench craft up to 44 on a spare prefix
- diamond rings are optimal

This is the best example of what to look for:

This ring alone gives me 20k dps

But my jewellery is where a huge amount of res comes from.. Without those rings I'm not on max. resistance :\
You can bench craft fire res on your boots and cold res in your belt, that will make things easier :)
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Can you give me any tips how could I kill the Trio from The Apex of Sacrifice? The poison from Q'ura just wrecks me. I'm using the Mid Spec btw.
"
Can you give me any tips how could I kill the Trio from The Apex of Sacrifice? The poison from Q'ura just wrecks me. I'm using the Mid Spec btw.

The best way to beat the trio is the manual EC/IC method. As for Q'ura himself, his cleave attack bleeds you so you'll need a staunching flask (or 2). The trail he leaves behind after a cyclone is pure chaos dmg so don't stand in it. Kite him around while you cast EC to build charges. Once at full, choose the best moment to cast IC, usually just after he cyclones and he begins to run towards you to swing his sword.
Thanks for reply. I tried with manual EC/IC and it worked much better that before. Atziri wasn't as bad as the Trio thought, but Still a though fight.
Hi~ My Cyclone

Self Aura + Power Charge + Vaal Haste + Atziri's Flask
IGN : ZMANYO or JMANYO
Last edited by pjunh76 on Oct 27, 2014, 4:15:58 AM
This seems to be more DPS than Dual Strike... but i can't level with this build for shit... I'm 83 and all i do is desynch left and right. And sometimes mobs sit in a wall or chest and i have to dance around them to hit them.

Sometimes when I have to fight large packs or bosses I desynch and cant leech. Then I die. Sometimes when I spawn a lockbox i try to cyclone and it sits there then when I die it puts me in a completely different spot than I was....
IGN: Master_Yi_
Last edited by AlphaStrike on Oct 27, 2014, 12:43:07 AM
"
pjunh76 wrote:
Hi~ My Cyclone

I suspect that this tooltip is a result of full party auras and an echo shrine.
Am I correct?

"
AlphaStrike wrote:
This seems to be more DPS than Dual Strike... but i can't level with this build for shit... I'm 83 and all i do is desynch left and right. And sometimes mobs sit in a wall or chest and i have to dance around them to hit them.

Sometimes when I have to fight large packs or bosses I desynch and cant leech. Then I die. Sometimes when I spawn a lockbox i try to cyclone and it sits there then when I die it puts me in a completely different spot than I was....

Yes, desync is a problem with all cyclone builds, not just this one. You encounter it most often around objects, doorways and corners.

My advice is just try to avoid situations that cause desync:

- don't cyclone through doorways
- aim for enemies in open areas where there's lots of room and wait for enemies to come to you
- as soon as you open a box retreat away fast
- cyclone in tight circles and not long lines
- avoid targeting specific enemies and rely on shift-attack

A trick I've learned about desync is that when you're in desync, you're usually stuck behind something. When you see unresponsive enemies, just backtrack the way you came and it will resync once you past the point that you were stuck.
Last edited by fiqst on Oct 27, 2014, 2:39:42 AM
One question.... why dont you use herald of ash??

I am trying it now and the synergy is amazing with the rest of the gems...

Herald of Ash - RM = 17%
Hatred - RM = 42%
Purity of ??? - RM = 28%

87% - Free 25% ele, you could use a ming's for another 20% chaos

and max all resists
IGN: Master_Yi_
Last edited by AlphaStrike on Oct 27, 2014, 4:58:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info