Two Week Ambush/Invasion Charity Race

Just wondering, does higher lvl means more chance to win a prize?

Lets say, does lvl65 and lvl95 have the same chance to win everything(other than lvl85 prize).

(since other races have point system where more points means more chance to win a prize)
"
FUNgasaur wrote:
IS it a violation of game rules to trade in-game items for donations to Child's Play?

That sounds like some kind of charitable RMT to me. :D
I don't think one could speak against it ethically, but it might still not be complying with PoE/GGG's rules - only the devs can tell.

Also, why is there no mention of those crazy high levels already achieved by some on the daily news?
How little sleep do you have to get along with to be able to reach almost level 80 about 34 hours into the race?
Crit happens.
Great & deadly (Freeze/Ice Nova-Boxes) Race so far, loving that so many Players came for the Race! :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Sooo i didnt do many races yet, my first toon died on 50 something, just leave it on standard until the league ended in case i dont get to 50+ again?
need better PC, died in loading screen twice
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Any chance we can have an option to move our character to Ambush instead of Invasion at the end of the charity event?
"
Giniyo wrote:
Sooo i didnt do many races yet, my first toon died on 50 something, just leave it on standard until the league ended in case i dont get to 50+ again?

Good question.

The intro refers to the standard rules for league events. Which says:

"Do not delete your character until you have confirmed you have received your prizes."

Unless they specifically say otherwise, I assume this applies to the two week event. So it's probably a good idea to keep the character. I also assume that you'll see the race update in your profile like other races. So you'll know when it's safe to delete.
"
harddaysnight wrote:
"
Giniyo wrote:

Good question.

The intro refers to the standard rules for league events. Which says:

"Do not delete your character until you have confirmed you have received your prizes."

Unless they specifically say otherwise, I assume this applies to the two week event. So it's probably a good idea to keep the character. I also assume that you'll see the race update in your profile like other races. So you'll know when it's safe to delete.

I just got to lvl 25 and died. I was also wondering if I should keep my character until the event is finnished.

I got the perception that:
============================================================================================
If you are in a race and you character dies, that character is out and is not eligible to any points or prices. To be eligible to any rewards you have to have an character that is alive when the event ends and only one character. But if you die you can delete that character and create a new one in that event and try again.
============================================================================================

Can anyone confirm if the above is correct?

If not right please explain how it all works because I cant seem to find an answer to this.
Very much appreciate!
Last edited by johanjohnsson on May 13, 2014, 7:57:18 PM
"
johanjohnsson wrote:
I just got to lvl 25 and died. I was also wondering if I should keep my character until the event is finnished.

I got the perception that:
If you are in a race and you character dies, that character is out and is not eligible to any points or prices. To be eligible to any rewards you have to have an character that is alive when the event ends and only one character. But if you die you can delete that character and create a new one in that event and try again.

Can anyone confirm if the above is correct?

If not right please explain how it all works because I cant seem to find an answer to this.
Very much appreciate!

Characters that die in this particular race are still eligible for prizes. So even if you died, you should not delete your character until the event has finished. You can try again ofcourse, but only the highest level character on your account will be considered during the random prize draw.
"
thurmack wrote:
Any chance we can have an option to move our character to Ambush instead of Invasion at the end of the charity event?

I would very much like to see this as an option as well. I do not play hardcore and Ambush is the league I prefer to play in. Having a character in Invasion or Standard does nothing for me at this time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info