Two Week Ambush/Invasion Charity Race

Do we know the names of the winners?
"
Promo1987 wrote:
Owh I stopped at level 40 (+ died to laggbox). Hope I still count in the prize pool, ladder only shows till level 43.
I assume you don't need to be in the top 15000 spot to be eligible for prizes?

We have the full list for generating prizes.

"
koszmarnica wrote:
Hey why I don't have Season Reward Points after end Charity Race ? I reached 36 lvl alive and i have nothing ?

This was not a point event. Season for points ended prior to this race. GGG is offering different rewards for the charity race as it was an event outside the race season.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

This was my first time participating in a race event, and also my first time playing hardcore. Even though I didn't have a whole lot of time to devote to it, I still had a lot of fun. I was going for level 35, but died at 31 to the boss of one of those corrupted side areas, and by then it was Thursday and I probably wouldn't have made it very far with a new character. XD Oh well!

Thanks for hosting this, GGG, and I'm looking forward to the next one. :)
Last edited by Syndarr on May 26, 2014, 1:10:25 AM
Would we know if we have won something? like a list of winners etc...
rank 14861
made the list lol
Will Race season 8 be starting soon (ie, during the Ambush/Invasion leagues), or with the next major update? I'm just concerned because it seems like there's only 5 1/2 weeks from right now till these leagues are scheduled to end.
Loved the 2 week race event GGG. And the Build of the Week you came up with is just a treat to play with. I know it probably won't be for a while, but I'm looking forward to the next one!
The lack of complaints about the 4 day delay on announcements makes me think I missed the price announcement.
"
MrSnowman wrote:
The lack of complaints about the 4 day delay on announcements makes me think I missed the price announcement.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/934170

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info