[INV #1 SHADOW] EXALTON'S BLOODSEEKER GUIDE

Spoiler
"
whoismiked wrote:
This build is insanely amazing, I can't speak highly enough of it, thanks a ton for the build Exalton!

I've made/played many many different strong builds in Poe, but this one has become my favorite!

My character if anyone is curious:

Solo Stats:

Currently level 93 in Hardcore

9545 ES (When discilpine is used in Alpha, 9251 with in boots)
26k DPS (I dont have any flat phys on ring/ammy or attack speed on gloves yet)
20k Armor
86 Fire & Lightning Res, 84 Cold

If you happen to die to lag or something, you better hand your gear to me in standard. Or else.

:3

P.S. When you get attack speed and phys dmg on gloves along with all the phys dmg from rings/amu your damage will increase a ton.
IGN:
Standard: @MeowViking
Perandus: @VikingVortex
Last edited by HandsomeBear on Jun 4, 2014, 11:22:11 PM
"
HandsomeBear wrote:
Spoiler
"
whoismiked wrote:
This build is insanely amazing, I can't speak highly enough of it, thanks a ton for the build Exalton!

I've made/played many many different strong builds in Poe, but this one has become my favorite!

My character if anyone is curious:

Solo Stats:

Currently level 93 in Hardcore

9545 ES (When discilpine is used in Alpha, 9251 with in boots)
26k DPS (I dont have any flat phys on ring/ammy or attack speed on gloves yet)
20k Armor
86 Fire & Lightning Res, 84 Cold

If you happen to die to lag or something, you better hand your gear to me in standard. Or else.

P.S. When you get attack speed and phys dmg on gloves along with all the phys dmg from rings/amu your damage will increase a ton.

Lets hope that doesn't happen O_o

:P

Indeed, I tossed on some random rings and amulet with top phys rolls and it scaled a lot! It's just so hard to find jewelry with the correct mods I desire, especially in the HC league where good trades are hard to find :/ For now I'll use these items that I had stashed as they have good defensive mods on them, I'll slowly work on upgrading offense :)

I wish rings and amulets weren't so hard to craft, but one of these days I may start working on crafting my own.
Last edited by whoismiked on Jun 5, 2014, 11:06:57 AM
Spoiler
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
HandsomeBear wrote:

Lets hope that doesn't happen O_o

:P

Indeed, I tossed on some random rings and amulet with top phys rolls and it scaled a lot! It's just so hard to find jewelry with the correct mods I desire, especially in the HC league where good trades are hard to find :/ For now I'll use these items that I had stashed as they have good defensive mods on them, I'll slowly work on upgrading offense :)

I wish rings and amulets weren't so hard to craft, but one of these days I may start working on crafting my own.

Hehe :p

I wish you the best of luck, I'm currently (slowly)working on a chest:
IGN:
Standard: @MeowViking
Perandus: @VikingVortex
Stupid question but why u changing gem with LL during atziri fight u are already capped (20%) with blodrage up.
Isnt better to sw it with WED

Btw im playin same build we have some diference in gear, u have better def stats (1k es more) but im lvl 90 (missing es nodes and flask nodes) . But im focused now only on dps on my gear so i push up 9k more dps..
Build work like charm, atziri usually take less then 10min full run.
[‡RTN‡] Remember The Name (Thread #1196726) - Leader
Playing OMGwtfwasthat lvl99/ Detonate dead - (Thread #991083)
OMG's Marketplace - (Thread #708436)
Last edited by doktorhit on Jun 6, 2014, 9:07:24 AM
how did u got 86% res?
"
matheusams wrote:
how did u got 86% res?

Level 21 purities (corrupted) in alpha howl, making them level 23 + all the aura nodes in the tree + 2% from tree = 86
"
doktorhit wrote:
Stupid question but why u changing gem with LL during atziri fight u are already capped (20%) with blodrage up.
Isnt better to sw it with WED

Btw im playin same build we have some diference in gear, u have better def stats (1k es more) but im lvl 90 (missing es nodes and flask nodes) . But im focused now only on dps on my gear so i push up 9k more dps..
Build work like charm, atziri usually take less then 10min full run.

There is no Life leech cap.
There is a cap on Life leech rate - but that doesn't apply to this build since the Life leech from Bloodseeker is instant - that's the whole idea behind the build...
Should you prioritize getting a Soul Taker or a 6L for this build (currently using 5L)? I could get one of these in the near future but not both. Lvl 78
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Jun 7, 2014, 3:10:20 PM
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Should you prioritize getting a Soul Taker or a 6L for this build (currently using 5L)? I could get one of these in the near future but not both. Lvl 78

IMO soultaker first as u will struggle to have the mana to fully utilize the 6-link. I know I am firing blanks without one anyway.

EDIT: Not to mention the 6 skill points u get from using it at the cost of the life leech wheel.
Last edited by NikkeTee on Jun 8, 2014, 9:29:20 AM
Thanks for your response! Can you explain this bit please?

"
NikkeTee wrote:

EDIT: Not to mention the 6 skill points u get from using it at the cost of the life leech wheel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info