[INV #1 SHADOW] EXALTON'S BLOODSEEKER GUIDE

"
Wudy wrote:

so Double Strike is the "most effective" skill for your build? or are there other "good" skills? (i dont really like Double Strike ^^)

btw. nice build :)

Dual Strike it the only option if you want to use Bloodseeker.
Last edited by Exalton on May 8, 2014, 1:35:15 PM

oups yea i mean dual strike, ok thanks
Would you recommend this build for the upcoming 2 week race?
Should be able to use flicker strike, cleave or cyclone as well to gain bloodseekers instant leech.
Last edited by Kazinwrath on May 8, 2014, 3:51:26 PM
"
Atmoz wrote:

It would be a decent choice I guess. But it's really an end game build which realizes it's potential around level 75+. But if you did manage to get Bloodseeker during those 2 weeks, it would be highly recommended!
"
Kazinwrath wrote:
Should be able to use flicker strike, cleave or cyclone as well to gain bloodseekers instant leech.

No.

Cleave cannot even be used with a claw.
If you use Cyclone only 50% of the attacks will have instant leech.
If you use Flicker strike only 50% of the attacks will have instant leech.

Dual strike applies the damage from both weapons simultaneously into one blow, thus it counts as one single hit - giving you instant Life leech on your total damage.
Last edited by Exalton on May 8, 2014, 9:43:23 PM
Nice guide man , back in OB i had a duelist just like that and it felt awesome to play it.

But then they changed the skill tree all around and i didn't feel like it could work out anymore, now seeing your video i'm excited to trying it out again, do you think it could work as a duelist or it is MUCH better as a shadow?

Edit - Something like : bit.ly/1qkooMh
Last edited by baassi on May 8, 2014, 11:06:45 PM
"
baassi wrote:
Nice guide man , back in OB i had a duelist just like that and it felt awesome to play it.

But then they changed the skill tree all around and i didn't feel like it could work out anymore, now seeing your video i'm excited to trying it out again, do you think it could work as a duelist or it is MUCH better as a shadow?

Edit - Something like : bit.ly/1qkooMh

It would be http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBDjwOSBB7ES8RlhHVFHEVIBXXFx0XLxmGGYoajxzcHRQdqij6KaUqTSsKLL8s6S9vNJM8jkKjQ2NGcUcGTipV1lZjV5dXyVj1WfNbr19qYEFjcGTnZp5vnnC7cU1yqXYIfNl_xoCkgwmGrohrj0aP-pMnmZqaz5stm7WdxJ_LpwinNKxHrKq0DLTFtkG297cxuJO-Or6nwBrBAMHFwuzDOsNtykrXhtkT2xrb590N4YjjhOoY6rrrLOtj6-7sGO_j9Uv22vcy-Ov60vsJ seems ok to me, but im not the build expert here :P
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on May 9, 2014, 1:58:40 AM
Do you think this build would be viable for the two week race coming up? Granted I will be playing fairly casual.
"
MrShyPanda wrote:
Do you think this build would be viable for the two week race coming up? Granted I will be playing fairly casual.

"
Exalton wrote:
"
Atmoz wrote:

It would be a decent choice I guess. But it's really an end game build which realizes it's potential around level 75+. But if you did manage to get Bloodseeker during those 2 weeks, it would be highly recommended!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info