[INV #1 SHADOW] EXALTON'S BLOODSEEKER GUIDE

Life based build has been working great with this tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAdwDlgSzBS0R1RLhFCAWbxcvGjgdqiFgI9MkqicvKCoppSyFLlMxnjWSNdY17zbpOtg64TrtOyhDMUUKRnFHfkz_TeNOKlBHVbVV1leXWfNaGl8_YEFgQ2NwZOdlTWZUZp5o8m49bydvO3IPcql07XTxdqx343gNeWh673y7fNmApIFBgwmE2YTvhVKLT49gkFWUb5d5mmqbap7Nn8uiAKLqplenMKlurKqtja9stfK9Nr6Avqe-vMAawQTBi8MzxYrPftNv2L3ZYdrB4YjjauRR6hjvDvAf8kX0xvcy-tL-Cv6P

Leech is around 7%, can go up to a little over 8% with the marauder leech nodes, life is a little over 5k, armour is a little over 8000 with an easy 1000 more available with the right gear and a little over 50k dps right now.

Leech is obviously a lot less but before leeching 4000 life per target per second was waaaay more than it needed in my opinion. Right now im leeching about 2000 life per sec per target thanks to having more dps than it used to (originally had around 30k dps).

All in all it is still almost as good as it used to be, with about half the armour and life but the only things that one shot you are things that you tend to have to avoid on just about any build.

Edit : Also running Grace, Hatred and Warlord's Mark on blasphemy for the extra leech (2% life leech) but enfeeble/temp chains could also be viable but I haven't tried them yet.

You could also drop blasphemy completely and go for a 2% leech claw in your off hand which would more than likely be better than soul taker, with more dps and better leech.
IGN Golioth
Last edited by Sirjohnny1 on Jan 18, 2016, 6:15:47 PM
Most problem is element defens is broken ,i have 6 k hp 80k dps can reach 90 phys red, chaos +50 , faсe tank residance dom laser whith -8 allres,but hard hit spell damage like atziry storm blast kill me faster then i can leech if i face tank , 99 all res very important thing.Leech is work but defence is broken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info