[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

so, how much is worth this in standard?

"
mad4thrash wrote:
so, how much is worth this in standard?

Back when I was trying to get a pair (before switching all my gear to get higher ES and dropping Meginord's), I was trying to offer 10 ex to anyone that had them. I don't think they are worth more than that; there's a pair listed for 14 ex right now.

Would be an easier sell if you got them to RRGG first with Vorici, since they're useless as RRRR.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Oct 30, 2014, 3:44:48 PM
So if we're no longer running rf, what are better ring options than shav's revelation?
"
Scotchfist wrote:
So if we're no longer running rf, what are better ring options than shav's revelation?

I use Dream Fragments in my build (previous page). Shavronne's Revelation is still necessary in the OP version of the build since without ZO it's the only way you get ES regen, which is fairly important to have.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
Scotchfist wrote:

I use Dream Fragments in my build (previous page). Shavronne's Revelation is still necessary in the OP version of the build since without ZO it's the only way you get ES regen, which is fairly important to have.

Good for handle the degen of BR too
Just letting people know that I don't play as much as I used to due to university, work, other commitments, and the overall letdown of the forsaken patch.

I won't be answering questions regularly as I just don't have the time, energy and the ability to care anymore.
"
Scotchfist wrote:

i have used the Rf version and the non RF version but i like the Rf version more than the non RF
Just a small observation/nitpick of the current OP's passive skill tree. Is there a rationale for adding skill points to the 4% reduced reservation node at the Templar aura cluster and the 6% increased aura effect node near the Harrier notable passive? Wouldn't it be more efficient to invest those two skill points in to getting the Champion of the Cause notable passive at the marauder aura cluster, as not only do you get 4% reduce reservation and the 6% increased aura effect, but you also benefit from a bonus 24% increased aura radius. Whilst aura radius size doesn't affect solo play at all, it makes some difference (albeit minuscule) to party play. As such, it is considered efficient skill point usage.

Furthermore, by using Champion of the Cause, if you ever have a single spare skill point, you can easily invest it into the reduced reservation or increased aura effect node. Whereas, if you stick with the current OP's skill build, should you have a single extra skill point, there are no increased aura effect nodes within your reach. Correct me if I am wrong here, but being able to raise your increased aura effect from 54% to 60% makes a big difference for level 23 purity auras. Lets say you have a level 23 purity of lightning (achieved through level 21 skill gem + level 3 empower), you will get 5% bonus to max lightning resist through the skill alone. With 54% increased aura effect, you get a 7% bonus to max lightning resist instead. However, with 60% increased aura effect, you get a 8% bonus to max lightning resist instead.

Thus, having access to an additional aura effect node can make a significant impact on your max resistances. Hence, adding to Champion of the Cause has a significant boost in flexibility and efficiency IMO. What are your thoughts? Is there a need to change the build to be better optimized and benefit from the 8% max resist bonuses through 60% increased aura effect?
Last edited by iSo1iD on Nov 1, 2014, 4:46:44 AM
I found a Mjolner recently and want to try to level for this build (lvl 8 witch now*lol). What i would like to know is, how to level best with this build. I means which skills and items should i go for? I have no idea...never played witch before, but really wanna try it now
"
Modulok2299 wrote:
I found a Mjolner recently and want to try to level for this build (lvl 8 witch now*lol). What i would like to know is, how to level best with this build. I means which skills and items should i go for? I have no idea...never played witch before, but really wanna try it now

Get to 19, grab facebreakers and meginord's girdle, infernal blow in a tabula with supports until lvl 60 using this tree. Once i hit 60 i started using mjolner and got to 80 in a day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info