Our First Two Week Charity Race Event

"
Helbelinc wrote:
"
Maxwells wrote:
"
eluec5 wrote:
I think it's fairly straight forward with regards to dead/alive being eligible for prizes.

The character you managed to play to the highest level in the league will be entered into the prize draw at that level.

If your highest level character in the league is dead it's gone. It will not be moved to a different league because this is a hardcore event. But it's still eligible for the prize draw.

If your highest level character in the league is still alive it is eligible for the prize draw and it will be moved to Invasion league.

The above I consider as fact.

My guess, however, is that dead/alive characters will only be eligible for prizes if you don't delete them from your account before the end of the event! This is the case for all race events, so I think it should be true for this one as well.

=================================

Love the race so far. I've been playing standard so far and I'm finding this a lot more exciting!

Is there a live league ladder we can follow. I wanted to find out if anyone has reached level 100 yet. Considering people were pushing 80 last night it might just be possible.

Everything you said was super confusing and not clarifying a bit.

All this discussing makes me uncertain, too :D

Any GGG staff here who can clarify that? :3

lets say you played in this 2 weeks 3 characters.

no1 died with level 25

no2 died with level 65

no3 is still alive and level 42

no1 got moved to standard league and gave you access to maybe win:
Level 15: 100x Stash Tab Bundles
Level 20: 100x Premium Stash Tab Bundles
Level 25: 10x Razer Mice

no2 got moved to standard league and enhanced your access to maybe win:
Level 30: 5x Razer Keyboards
Level 35: 5x NVIDIA High-performance Graphics Cards
Level 40: 8x Turtle Beach Ear Force Z SEVEN Gaming Headsets (Newly Added on 7 May!)
Level 50: 10x Sets of all Seraph Microtransactions (Armour pieces, Wings, Weapon Effect and Footprint Effect)
Level 65: 5x Sets of Signed Prints of Original Early Concept Art

no3 gets moved to invasion as long it stays alive until end of race.
also it didnt enhance your possible prizes as its lower than your 2nd
character which died with 65.

so you cant win:
Level 85: 1x One hour private Q&A on Skype with Chris, Jonathan and Erik

Last edited by Staazvaind on May 13, 2014, 8:27:12 PM
I have a question as I am new to races and events with this game. Is there any rules against trading items and purchasing new ones in game from other players? I have had a couple unique drops that don't apply to my character, but would help out my friends' character. I'd like to give him the items, but I also don't want either of us to be eliminated and be ineligible for prizes...

Can anyone clarify that for me?

Thanks.
It is not race to start with. And I don't know much about races, but I never heard anything about trading being prohibited.

Even entire subforum is made for trading in 2 week event, it is fully legit.

There is "selffound" player sect, who refuse to trade, though.
Да видяху я бы с удовольствием взял) Но пробывал играть, игра сильно тормазит(
Seems like alot of people dont take time actually reading the post.
Hope the strongboxes will make it to the hardcore league.
Question: Must the character not be deleted or re-created to qualify for the prizes or does that get tracked as soon as you get the right levels?

I'm asking is because I died at 51, and restarted under the same name without thinking. I'm hoping I still get credit for that character even though he was deleted and re-created.
Thank you guys for hosting this fund raiser its a great idea also fun for every one who enjoys this game sooo much .
For the question some 1 asked earlier id like to say if you read the info page with contest info on it .
if your player is alive after the contest is over it will be considered for the level u made it draw say u made it to lvl 35 for the graphics card draw off u will be considered for the draw or name thrown into the draw for it .
If you die sorry your dead why should u be entered into contest same draw for the person who managed to stay alive your player is dead start a new one please and manage to stay alive till the end of the contest and please stop trying to confuse people saying your dead player will be thrown into the draw sorry its dead and they throw u into standard which means you player is outta the contest .
Thanks for hosting gratz to every one from Path of exile ... good work guys and gals
Holy crap, I just purchased a new atx mid tower, power supply and CPU cooler for a PC I've been trying to build.I'd kill for one of those graphic cards. Literally, I'm trying my best to keep this dude alive as long as I can. I've made the tier for the cards, lets see how much further I can get.

It's nice to see GGG and Childs Play getting together for a charity event. One of the few charities I feel comfortable donating to (using Humble Bundle and directly) because I know proceeds are being used properly.
QUESTION: Can uniques from both the Invasion & Ambush pools drop during this event?
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info