Our First Two Week Charity Race Event

nice
IGN PandaSuit
Oh yeah !
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
lol i was first but since i said first! then when back to edit it, it was deleted :(

anyway, I'm glad the level cap on prizes is lower than what the top people achieve during a one week race. This will give a wider audience a chance at the best prizes
ign: Vixien
PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Neat
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
awesome I really like this idea its for a good cause and the prizes will get more people to participate this is awesome :) 2week race hype...Razer Prizes yum :)

Excited but at the same time I kinda wish there was more in game MTX to win considering there will likely be 10k+ players so kinda feel like trying to win the lottery lol just want to make it clear that im not complaining just voicing my opinion and maybe something GGG can think about for future events like this.

I suppose I should do more than just say hey seems like theres not enough free stuff give me more lol so heres a couple suggestions for next time.

1. Make a couple more tiers
2. More Tiers can equal more people getting stuff but cheaper stuff like a single stash tab a low end weapon effect that king of thing maybe 1000xsingle stash tab or 1000x10 emerald weapon effect.
3. High tier stuff is excellent beyond expectations just hope the Q&A will be uploaded somewhere if the person so chooses to allow it :)
4. Hope this becomes more of an occurance for 2week races
5. Love the idea just think there should be more freebies as I mentioned above just because I expect a crap ton of people to be in this event.
Last edited by twistedforce on May 5, 2014, 2:58:02 AM
Everything about this event is awesome :) I look forward to participating.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Seems to me that GGG have a lot of ideas for the future and it's really cool for me. Go go GGG!
Last edited by Regisan on May 5, 2014, 2:37:23 AM
Nice, will be joining this week race as well. :)
Just on a side note, will it only be 5 demigods and not the usual 20 demigods?
I like Apples!!!

★ Master Crafting Service ★ Level 8 Elreon, Tora, Vagan, Cata, Haku, Vorici ★ Level 5 Leo ★ Level 8 craft - 10c ★ Multiple level 8 Crafts - 20c ★ Rest are free, donate if you wish to donate it helps me out ★ Thread: 1519129 ★ Vouches Appreciated ★
This is a great idea, though I wonder how the donations will work, considering that most people (due to the Supporter Pack model) buy points with money first and then buy MTXes with those points -- so a significant portion of your buyers won't be making any monetary transaction at all. Can you clarify this for me, Chris?

EDIT: Or... wait. Does the MTX itself cost $5, like the Unique Item purchase from yesteryear? *derp*
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
Last edited by ephetat on May 5, 2014, 2:38:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info