Our First Two Week Charity Race Event

Just hit level 40 love this race gl to everyone for the prizes!
heres my question, if i make it to level 40 and dont with that prize am i able to win the lower ones as well or just the level 40 prize?
"
DjParagon wrote:
Geez I died three times already with the Molten Strike build of the week. I guess it's not for me then. Back to marauder and this time, I won't die !

I hope...

I run fine with molten strike but as a scion and a bit modified build of the week
IGN : Loothure ; Feeltheforce ;
That feel when you have one computer that can even run PoE and several people on it.
This house starts to look like an official Chinese xp/gold farmer shop.

I'm glad the event will end soon and my gaming PC will be free once again. Huzzah!
(Thanks for the event, we are all grateful. I just don't like that I can't even use my PC / go for the 40+ prizes.)

... Aaaaand I still "have to" buy those masks too. Not that I mind.
Last edited by shiki08 on May 22, 2014, 6:44:17 AM
if i die at lvl 15+ will i still be able to win prize ?

and can i win lower "tier" prizes like a mouse when i reach lvl 40 ?
"
if i die at lvl 15+ will i still be able to win prize ?

and can i win lower "tier" prizes like a mouse when i reach lvl 40 ?

Yes but only the stash tab prize at lvl 15, and Yes you can win the lower prizes also.
I must ask something about this race.
Lately i have been playing Ambush and it was a little while since i played HC.
Is this race harder than the usual Invasion leauge?

I died at about lvl 52 in Cruel act 2, but my character really felt solid and was doing really good damage and could really take a beating with no problem.
But i ran into this unique white porcupine on my way to the vaal pyramid.
He did shoot this cold projectiles witch i could easily handle but i got a little to close to him and he suddenly cast some vaal fireballs in all directions.
I died in 0.1 seconds even though i had 70% fire resist, 2k life and energy shield.
I have no idea how he could do such huge amount of fire damage, this is Cruel not Merciful.
This one does WAAY to much damage, at least for cruel difficulty.
I wonder how many who has fallen from this foe in the race.

Is the Invasion bosses as hard as this one these days or are they harder in the race?
I have really enjoyed this combo league, keep up the good work
I died to that white porcupine once at a lower level in this race. I'm on my third build of the week (Molten Strike) and this time around I'm being more cautious around certain types of mobs (including those guys) but it's going pretty well. I hit 40 and hope to pile on a few more levels tonight... maybe 10 more?
No mercy for the bandwidth impaired!
I have bought 2 Angelic masks and this was the most entertaining and challenging league i have ever played. I am proud, that i have reached level 54 solo and with solo find items. And it feels awesome to know, that it goes for the children.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on May 24, 2014, 3:25:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info