Our First Two Week Charity Race Event

Why not send dead characters to Ambush? It's an ambush/invasion league. Living guys go to the Invasion, makes sense, dead characters to standard? i dont think dead ambush characters go to standard so why would they here? seems pretty off to me.
"
Chris wrote:
Yeah, it's a $5 purchase where we pass the money to the charity once the event ends. It's a good opportunity for people to get a cool-looking cheap helmet skin and help some kids at the same time.

Thanks! Looking forward to helping out.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
Can you complete challenges in this league? If so, if you reach level 90, will that count as a level 90 char in Invasion (which I would guess). And if it counts as level 90 Inv, will there be another 1 or 2 week Ambush race?
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
Last edited by alfims on May 5, 2014, 2:54:26 AM
For the Children!
So noble of GGG to donate everything for better cause. I happily donate a few bucks for it.

!!!Can GGG provided a link or a button for people who want to donate more?
"Race events like this are a self-contained economy - you won't be able to access your existing characters or stash. When the event ends, your race characters and stash will be moved to the Invasion league. If any characters die during the race, then they will be moved to the Standard league."

Even for those that participated on the Ambush league?
"
alfims wrote:
Can you complete challenges in this league? If so, if you reach level 90, will that count as a level 90 char in Invasion (which I would guess). And if it counts as level 90 Inv, will there be another 1 or 2 week Ambush race?

I am pretty sure that it counts as a 90 in Invasion. I don't know if there will be an Ambush race but I'll check with the race planner guys tomorrow.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
cant wait to try this new race ;)
Very cool guys
"
It's parented to the Invasion league, so you'll be able to continue your character in that league once the race ends.

And once again players that set out to complete the challenges gets shafted by poor communication regarding long duration races...

Disappointing to say the least.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info