1.3 Blitz Diarrhea | Static Strike | Feb 3. Major Update!

I have had my version of it kept up with my gear for awhile and it is very very close.

I have no idea why you are having problems entering in attack speed, I can put any number I want in there and it works.

Didn't even realize Point Blank wasn't an option. Just change the 50% to 0% if you want to remove it I guess!
IGN: Dmillz
I had a problem with both base attack speed and AoF, I solved the 1st problem by removing validation (after talking to Farmongear) and the 2nd one was the recognition of English commands. I'm using a Dutch version of Excel and it didn't recognize commands "TRUE" and "FALSE". Except that, everything's working fine.
Ok, there are some major changes in the tree (100 and 110 pts). Also, I swapped Vaal Ice Nova for Freeze Mine as a box skill.
Looks pretty solid man. Keep it up. Keep up the videos too. I'm interested in how well it progresses with maps and stuff.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
Currently I'm out of maps (only have some 70 and 71 junk left), so first I'll need to get ahold of nice 74/75 maps. Also, I'm planning to make an A&Q video if there's any need to do such a thing.

edit: got a 74 map, just ran it and cut the video, now uploading. :)
Last edited by Dzwonsson on May 8, 2014, 10:44:39 AM
Hey, i am going to try this build out and was just wondering why you take the frenzy charge from merci bandits? (I'm noob) And is this build viable in Invasion?
Last edited by smkbby on May 8, 2014, 11:08:49 AM
"
smkbby wrote:
Hey, i am going to try this build out and was just wondering why you take the frenzy charge from merci bandits? (I'm noob) And is this build viable in Invasion?
Hi, that's because I'm running Blood Rage, a buff that grants you lots of life leech (especially when Q20) and frenzy charges on kill. Your base max number of frenzy charges is 3, so in order to get more charges you need to get them from keystones or by helping Kraityn on Merciless. Every charge = 5% increase attack speed, so with 6 frenzy charges this builds has to offer you'll get 30% increased attack speed. And yes, this build should be hardcore viable, it'd require some flexibility in the node order, but I think you should be doing fine in Invasion. So far, I died only two times in Ambush, once to a bugged strongbox (there are no boxes in Invasion) and once because I carelessly tried to facetank the 2nd form of Blacksmith with a 95% increased damage mod. So, with a bit of careful style of playing you should be okay.
Last edited by Dzwonsson on May 8, 2014, 11:31:09 AM
It looks like about a 5 second difference. You also had better spawn/warping luck on the meatball kill. So, probably about the same kill speed. I know you expressed your dislike for Concentrated Effect because you want the skill to be versatile, but it would help kill bosses faster if you could swap it in or have a separate meatball skill for it.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
"
Dzwonsson wrote:
"
smkbby wrote:
Hi, that's because I'm running Blood Rage, a buff that grants you lots of life leech (especially when Q20) and frenzy charges on kill. Your base max number of frenzy charges is 3, so in order to get more charges you need to get them from keystones or by helping Kraityn on Merciless. Every charge = 5% increase attack speed, so with 6 frenzy charges this builds has to offer you'll get 30% increased attack speed. And yes, this build should be hardcore viable, it'd require some flexibility in the node order, but I think you should be doing fine in Invasion. So far, I died only two times in Ambush, once to a bugged strongbox (there are no boxes in Invasion) and once because I carelessly tried to facetank the 2nd form of Blacksmith with a 95% increased damage mod. So, with a bit of careful style of playing you should be okay.

Ah thanks, I might play it safe and test blood rage much later on ^_^
Updated my gear a bit, got a bit more life and damage, tonloads of armor and block with Lioneye's Remorse, but a whole lot less chaos res (went from -11 to -49).

edit: my guildy was trying this build in Invasion, right now he's level 37 and so far so good. :)

edit: my newest purchase:

and my toolpit dps w/ Doryani's and Vaal Haste:
Last edited by Dzwonsson on May 8, 2014, 5:20:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info