GGG does ban bots :D

So by posting this I am sure I will be called a botter but I do watch over a specific forum only for good shits and giggles. Anyways, this forum is a botter forum and I found this post to be extremely delightful and gave me plenty of giggles:

--------------------------POSTED BY QQ BOTER:-----------------------------------------------

"I dont see how its possible any longer to use the bot honestly. All those account were hand made after a rough ban rape. I made a fresh new VM from A to Z. started from that one, cloned it, changed the mac address, changed the accounts, deleted the cloned accounts.

Each of them had a different static IP VPN. Never traded nor invited any. I ran all the zone myself to get all these in merc level 3.
They all got banned at the same time, i saw it happen live while I was changing my 6th bot to get im in act 3 merc. All other were doing maps.

This is incredible. They must be reading some shit in the memory or sanning files on the drive to get to me that easily. Every VM had its own POE installed. I was using full graphics, no enhancement vm reduction needed since my comp is NASA like (12 thread, 64 gig ram)

On a side note, they are fucking rats, planning to get the fucking troll who banned my accounts simultaneously some of his own medecine. Im not sure if you can read my state of mind right now but Im far from apeshit mad. More like malicious mad.

Their population got halved, theres barely people to trade with in standard. There is like 5-6 channel for trades. Economy is absolutely fucked up and the game sucks Major Tom dicks. I bet they did some illegal shit to scan my computer. That motherfucker is probably smiling like its christmas right now.

They just dont understand that we're as much their success as their plague. They need a balance of botters obviously for those RMT players. Fucking idiots, those RMT players wouldnt play your fucking game if they couldnt RMT, and those are the players who buy your stupid add ons.

And now those guys are going to feel that their providers missing. They gonna quit the game because no people will sell and price will raise for the remaining RMT non botters.

If you think its a constant war and that you are winning it, you are a fucking clown. You are wrong. Being so aggressive on botters is not a good strategy. You should concentrate having a game that dosent fucking desynch all the time.

Seriously your fucking server are trash shit, the graphics are barely sustainable, this shitty game will never go massive.
And why? Why would I praise your shitty game if youre going to constantly keep banning me. And spite on RMT buyers face. They want to buy digital items, what the fuck is wrong with that. Get the fuck over it, there always been and will always be RMTers.

People like me are people like me, and so are the RMTers. Looking for purist is fucking dumb, you make less money.
Control the environment, dont try to eradicate one of your source... Thats so dumb.

Obviously Im butt hurted because Im getting banned relentlessly but I honestly don't understand the idea of this high aggressive control. Oh did I mention Im angry but not apeshit angry?

Fucking apes... Ill recoup and think of a serious strategy
I do NOT give a fuck about getting raped constantly. I evolve like a fucking virus and Italways gets worse.
I don't have the solution today but trust me.

The next thing, im going to be a fucking plague."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TLDR, GGG is and has been banning bots like crazy and their tears are delicious, as you can see, I doubt this individual will be botting any more.
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on May 10, 2014, 1:43:07 AM
You need to calm down brah
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 1, 2014, 11:24:22 AM
A delicious QQ post by someone who was just recently banned :D

Edited original post for easier reading
Last edited by Sigleaf on May 1, 2014, 11:28:28 AM
"
Sigleaf wrote:
A delicious QQ post by someone who was just recently banned :D

was like da fuck a wall of text then I read the tldr lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yay!
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
thats a quote.

oh op just edited it, more clear now :D
Last edited by Tom1989 on May 1, 2014, 11:31:35 AM
Thanks for sharing. That's quite the hilarious post.
12 threads simultaneously? 64 GB ram? Wtf, thats a monster, not a PC lol. Where do people get such machines from?

Great post, had good laughs reading it.
Last edited by borek664 on May 1, 2014, 11:35:42 AM
A post in GD that I read every single word of. Apocalypse must be happening.

Thumbs-the-fuck-UP!
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
but im quite curious about where you find that post

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info