GGG does ban bots :D

The funniest part of all was how he complains about the economy in standard.
10/10 his tears are delicious.
"
b15h09 wrote:
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:

Its silly how they purpotedly claim their botting RMT activity supports the economy.

Not really. RMT allows more than just the extremely dedicated flippers from participating in the high end economy. This increases demand, and levitates price. You'd be hard pressed to find buyers at current prices if RMT wasn't providing market liquidity.

Not saying this is a good thing, as it hurts the average legitimate player, and only helps the lucky/flippers/RMTers. Just saying, the economy would crash without RMT.

Funny how he tries to argue, or tries to imply that legitimate customers love inflated unaffordable prices. And we should just accept them into the POE economic ecosystem.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
Sigleaf wrote:
So by posting this I am sure I will be called a botter but I do watch over a specific forum only for good shits and giggles. Anyways, this forum is a botter forum and I found this post to be extremely delightful and gave me plenty of giggles:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TLDR, GGG is and has been banning bots like crazy and their tears are delicious, as you can see, I doubt this individual will be botting any more.

[Removed by Support]

Last edited by Gary_GGG on May 9, 2014, 1:54:54 PM
What happened I'm lazy to read the entire thread :x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
What happened I'm lazy to read the entire thread :x

Read the first post.

It's pretty funny that OP ended up banned afterall.
Last edited by kasub on May 9, 2014, 1:25:58 PM
Botting doesn't raise prices, it lowers the price of whatever is being botted. If currency is being botted (exalts) then you have inflation. If items are being botted (HR's in D2) then they lose value. There is a big difference between something gaining value and currency diminishing in value.

Anyways @ banned OP & post, rofl!

@GGG, i don't care about RMT but I will give you more monies if my self found ass can reliably acquire a god damn 5L! Yes, I said 5 not 6. Self found is rough business in this game.
Glad to hear, that at least at banning bots GGG has certain success. Because there is so much to do to make PoE better...
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
even though they do ban bots the whole situation is still pretty much a joke because botters can just remake as many accounts as they want.
"
NekoHanten wrote:
even though they do ban bots the whole situation is still pretty much a joke because botters can just remake as many accounts as they want.

And that doesnt matter at all if they get deleted on low levels
Bye bye desync!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info