1.3 The Community's Molten Strike, Face Melting Build!! 1h+shield and 2h variants available

So I have been experimenting around with my own version of a 2h build. I have neglected a few key passives I'll need to get but only 46 so lots of time. I also have recently acquired an 13/38 belly of the beast. Mostly wondering if beast would be a good chest until something like lightning coil.

Also wondering with koam's primacy do I need to run pyre ring or with aAoF+HoA is it enough.

And the last question is why do I see people running hatred instead of anger?

Thanks this topic has given me lots of idea:).
Belly is an all around great chest. I have a new melee character that I will be starting after I get my first char to 85 and plan on running a Belly. I have ran many LC characters and it is just epic, especially with Purity of Lightning added to further reduce the converted damage.

Koams's is a great mid level axe and it wont require the use of a pyre ring. Pyre has pro's and cons. Pro it boost burn damage by 30% but the con is your proliferation link to HoA will be useless. I guess with that said you can look at it this way. If you have mana reserve problems and dropping elemental proliferation from HoA solves it then maybe just run a pyre in the mean time. I wouldn't go out of your way to purchase a pyre though with that said.
Yo are fantastic. Thank you. But isn't lightning coil converted and belly is the 15 all red 40% life chest? Either way I bought koams unid for 3 chaos. Got a nice roll too 210%. Belly I'll be buying shortly
Is Avatar of Fire really necessary?
Last edited by KondzioxD on Dec 18, 2014, 3:01:40 AM
No.

We run aof to take full effect of weapon elemental node as well as doryani catalyst and invitation. More fire damage means more life returned means we can drop the LL gem and add another dps gem.
Yea, i understand, but if i choose 2h version, it will be better to run with or without AoF?
Been following this great thread since some time but my problem is, that now (lvl67), while reaching low lvl maps, its very hard for me to clear them as i often die. Can someone pls take a look over my gear and my skill tree to identify the weak spot?

my skilltree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0GDgd1CfYOPBQgFHEUdRjbGbQhVScgJ-0ppSz7OlI64Ts7PC09_Ed-TipQR1HmWGNbr14TXz9gS2EhYVJlTWebapNyqXTtd1N343rvfNmE2YTvhmCHaooijM-QbJ7FpMKmV6knqZSuPrQvtkG3Pr02vqfApsT2xq7G2NR82L3cPd-_5FHqGO8O707yRfZI9zL46_4K

been mostly using life flasks so far.

went on the passive BM to save a gem slot

physic dmg red is about 37 /without buffs etc.

resists are capped, except of fire (51)

life is about 2,9k

i mosly die in front of rare and unique mobs (roughly 1shot 1kill)

Thank you!

Personally startblock i would drop bm and run hatred + determination or grace. You could use the bm gem in place of melee spash in your 5l (also i didnt see at first but swapping the lgoh gem for life leech should help). Ive never run a moku's embrace but i imagine being ignited a lot of the time will reduce survival as well. The other things i would add is life on any item that can be crafted and perhaps getting a new piece of jewelry with life leech or on gloves, happy to craft for you if you dont have the master mods available. Gd luck.
Last edited by Fhark on Dec 21, 2014, 1:18:19 AM
"
Ive never run a moku's embrace but i imagine being ignited a lot of the time will reduce survival as well

especially without capped fire res.
No born to fight in the 1h+ shield build. Is this an error or why would this be?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info