Vaal Discipline

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Vaal Discipline on an ES-Based RF Build. Now THAT is snapshotting... Yey, even more snapshotting abuse for Uber Atziri! :P

But I guess RF "needed" (jk :P) it, seeing as how all RF Atziri killers rerolled a Flubby [snapshot abuse] build to even be able to do Uber 'Tziri.

Inb4 1.2 and RF/Aura snapshots is RIP. Abuse it while you can. ~.^

Silly person, you have zero experience with RF, and you try to be a smartass.

If you ever tried RF once, you'd know that RF damage scales of your current max HP and ES. You can't put on Kaom's while casting RF and then expect the damage to stay the same when you wear a different set of armor - it will scale down accordingly immediately.

With RF, you can only snapshot the spell modifiers - damage and aoe buffs, and nothing else.

Vaal Discipline should be supported by CWDT gem since it does not have infinite duration like regular auras, and does not reserve/cost any mana neither.

There is not a single reason to not be supported.
Last edited by Diphal on May 2, 2014, 1:43:42 PM
"
Diphal wrote:
Vaal Discipline should be supported by CWDT gem since it does not have infinite duration like regular auras, and does not reserve/cost any mana neither.

It isnt a spammable skills. You cant get 24 charges every 6 seconds, usually.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Diphal wrote:

I agree it should be supported by cwdt. Vaal immortal call works with cwdt i second this person. I don't see why not.
edited for blatent stupidity
Last edited by Adrienger on May 9, 2014, 1:01:16 AM
This is the best Vaal skill you've made so far. It's the closest thing an auramancer has to healing the party. I love it! Thank you!
Hi there,

does it stack with a regular discipline ? Whatever the answer, how does it stacks ?

Assuming I have discipline sustained, I cast vaal discipline, what happens ?
- 1. Nothing, I keep the regular discipline with no effect on the vaal one
- 2. Only vaal skill ES bonus is there during the duration of the spell, since it gives a higher ES bonus than discipline
- 3. Both bonuses count

Thanks
IGN : KC_Serra (among other chars)
both, they are separate skills.
Thx !
IGN : KC_Serra (among other chars)
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Diphal wrote:

I agree it should be supported by cwdt. Vaal immortal call works with cwdt i second this person. I don't see why not.

I strongly agree. Especially melee needs it, made a similar post under Vaal Haste (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911177/page/2).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info