Vaal Discipline

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last edited by Jess_GGG on Jun 7, 2018, 11:27:47 PM
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2018, 11:27:59 PM
does this work with increased duration and cwdt?
IGN: Barbara_Jay
I can verify that increased duration works with vaal discipline and vaal haste. I don't think they were triggering with my CoDT gem.
you can't trigger it
Vaal Discipline on an ES-Based RF Build. Now THAT is snapshotting... Yey, even more snapshotting abuse for Uber Atziri! :P

But I guess RF "needed" (jk :P) it, seeing as how all RF Atziri killers rerolled a Flubby [snapshot abuse] build to even be able to do Uber 'Tziri.

Inb4 1.2 and RF/Aura snapshots is RIP. Abuse it while you can. ~.^

PS. Why can't I find this Thread through the Skill Feedback Forum? I had to Google the title to even see it.. o_0
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
I can't find cast time on Wiki. Is there any?
I tested it and doesnt work with CWDT

My guess is this is a similar issue with auras where they also cant be triggered unless linked with a spell totem due to the fact that normal auras reserve mana hence "casting" doesnt work

now whether the vaal version not working is intentional or not I dont know, perhaps GGG can clarify this give no mana is being reserved here and it only has a soul cost like any other vaal skill which can be triggered.
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Vaal Discipline on an ES-Based RF Build. Now THAT is snapshotting... Yey, even more snapshotting abuse for Uber Atziri! :P

But I guess RF "needed" (jk :P) it, seeing as how all RF Atziri killers rerolled a Flubby [snapshot abuse] build to even be able to do Uber 'Tziri.

Inb4 1.2 and RF/Aura snapshots is RIP. Abuse it while you can. ~.^

PS. Why can't I find this Thread through the Skill Feedback Forum? I had to Google the title to even see it.. o_0
not sure how you can snapshot something of a duration...
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

You turn Vaal Disc on, get 5k+ ES, then cast RF (it gets damage from ES and Life)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

You turn Vaal Disc on, get 5k+ ES, then cast RF (it gets damage from ES and Life)
you'll get 6 (minus casting time of rf) seconds of invisibility (on most builds) and destruction, then vall will be gone and either RF stays at the stronger self damage or resets to default rf just like someone using koams chest and taking it off...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info