14k+ Dps Fire Witch, 1 Hit Merciless Brutus With Crit Youtube Vid Included

Ok i passed lvl 70 now and ran into some problems, cause i got hit too hard by monster. i solved it like this:

whit the use of Life Leech its nearly impossible to die since when MS pops i get heald and untill it pops i heal myself with Firestorm. Worst case i can place the healing Totem far behind me so monsters wont kill it instantly.

Nebu
Bump
I'm using this build, i'm at the moment at lvl 56 and i'm loving.
Theres some nodes that i dont like so i changed a bit.
ATM i'm folowing 100% your's but i like to know if there is any problem with mine.

DF_Leah Build
Since the Thread is quite old:
Is this build still any good?
Is it viable fo endgame farming?

Please reply!
I was wondering if its worth it to get any + critical strike chance/multiplier nodes. Theres a 15% chance, 10% multiplier, 45% chance (Bloodthirst) between Minion Instability and Elemental Equilibrium. Are people still using this spec?
Nah bro, everyone is using this build now :D

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/60422

At least, they soon will be.

Btw i also just oneshot brutus before writing this, just to test, but with a fireball which i can spam somewhat faster and more reliably than molten shell
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Why the tempest shield is different? The 3 blue shield who turn is tempest shield no?
So, im trying to follow ur build but there are some points in some skills missing like on the 1-19 guide on the Immolation, should i spend points to complete the circle or u misclicked there?
about your links from the level 1-19 and so on and so forth I clicked them but it won't show up ='<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info