14k+ Dps Fire Witch, 1 Hit Merciless Brutus With Crit Youtube Vid Included

With all the fire dmg, throwing around Fire traps should also be fun, I assume. Also adds something to do about those nasty grouping up ranged mobs.

Traps and Firestorm should be good enough for caster mobs I'd say. If not there's still Fireball with GMP or LMP/Chain or whatever. Just for those maps where Shell isn't doing the trick.
Last edited by Unimatrix on Feb 1, 2013, 1:06:13 PM
this been done before in closed beta, nothing new.

the closed beta build version also had righteous fire. since ur doing fire dmg anyway, righteous fire and pain attunement will increase ur molten shell DPS to arounnd 20k at least.

of course builds like this is gimmicky and does not work in terms of farming end game maps because too risky, niche, and reflect will instantly kill u.
IGN: hyperculler (torment)
That's a nice idea, Hyper. But I really don't like killing myself with RF :P

Idk, the whole thing drives me nuts.

And yeah, good thing I don't care for farming maps all day, I'd rather have fun in a playthrough with this character. But thanks for pointing it out, killjoy :P
How are you calculating your 14k DPS, the number listed on the skills is bogus: for example LMP reduces the listed number but if all 3 projectiles hit then its actually higher.

EDIT - NVM i see from new screenshot you're just looking at the skill number.
Last edited by kiwihobo on Feb 1, 2013, 2:50:01 PM
any build works in softcore ladder...

even ones that blow themselves up lol
"
xank wrote:
any build works in softcore ladder...

even ones that blow themselves up lol

Oh that story again, thanks for contributing, maddawg.
"
hypershatter wrote:

the closed beta build version also had righteous fire. since ur doing fire dmg anyway, righteous fire and pain attunement will increase ur molten shell DPS to arounnd 20k at least.

of course builds like this is gimmicky and does not work in terms of farming end game maps because too risky, niche, and reflect will instantly kill u.

Max reduction nearly all times doesn't seem to risky to me,

max resistances at 80% even 84-85% if you want to run purity seems fine
You can even use uniques to get past 40% spell block

Ethereal Knives > Elemental reflect. Worst case scenario I press 1 button to dispel molten shell then swap to ethereal knives.

I apologize if i've copied anyone's build I was told by so many people that fire is an unused element and wanted to make it work as a viewer request, Also I've never seen anyone use an armor based witch, not saying there aren't any around.

I once again apologize if i've offended anyone in any type of way by posting this build, i'm simply trying to spread unique builds across the forums
"
hypershatter wrote:

This build is pretty cool and most people here were not in the closed beta so this IS news, and we appreciate learning about it. It's great that you already know about it - maybe you should post all the other neat builds from closed beta so we can learn.
"
Pohx wrote:
"
hypershatter wrote:

Max reduction nearly all times doesn't seem to risky to me,

max resistances at 80% even 84-85% if you want to run purity seems fine
You can even use uniques to get past 40% spell block

Ethereal Knives > Elemental reflect. Worst case scenario I press 1 button to dispel molten shell then swap to ethereal knives.

I apologize if i've copied anyone's build I was told by so many people that fire is an unused element and wanted to make it work as a viewer request, Also I've never seen anyone use an armor based witch, not saying there aren't any around.

I once again apologize if i've offended anyone in any type of way by posting this build, i'm simply trying to spread unique builds across the forums

Na it's my bad, my post was a bit obnoxious now that i read it again.

keep up the good work man! :D
IGN: hyperculler (torment)
Oh come on, Hyper. Admit it! You just wanted to be on the other side of the whole talking shit in a guide thing.

Nailed it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info