14k+ Dps Fire Witch, 1 Hit Merciless Brutus With Crit Youtube Vid Included

Hi is it possible for you to edit your latest gears with the gems inside the link because i really quite confuse at which level do you starting swapping to blood magic and which skill gem should link with which.
Thanks the build is legit.
IGN:Valkasha SirPewALot
This seems like it would be great for this build:

How is that build working against any kind of Chaos damage?
"
Valkasha wrote:
Hi is it possible for you to edit your latest gears with the gems inside the link because i really quite confuse at which level do you starting swapping to blood magic and which skill gem should link with which.
Thanks the build is legit.

This is my latest gear xD
"
nynyny wrote:

Chaos kind of rapes face but usually it doesn't matter since molten shell will just pop and 1 hit them, My main concern is running maps with the amount of spell casters, At the moment i'm trying to find a quality fireball since I'm literally using almost no links in my gear haha

Once I get fireball setup I should be able to produce the next part of the guide for maps
"
Pohx wrote:
"
nynyny wrote:

Chaos kind of rapes face but usually it doesn't matter since molten shell will just pop and 1 hit them, My main concern is running maps with the amount of spell casters, At the moment i'm trying to find a quality fireball since I'm literally using almost no links in my gear haha

Once I get fireball setup I should be able to produce the next part of the guide for maps

I was planning on playing a comparable build but with 2 uniques equipped that would give me 110% Spell-Block.

So my only concern Would be endgame because I am not sure how much Chaos damage would fuck me and if soloing level 65+ maps would even be possible.

Should say that I was planning on doing that in HC though and I am not so sure about it yet. I would definitely run Tempest Shield though.
Hi, I am new to the game and I had a question about this build.. and you more then likely know the question I am going to ask to lol, is this by any means okay for a new player to use? I mean I can learn fairly fast how to play but I want a decent build to do so with and this one looked awesome. Any help would be great.
"
No_Recoil wrote:
Hi, I am new to the game and I had a question about this build.. and you more then likely know the question I am going to ask to lol, is this by any means okay for a new player to use? I mean I can learn fairly fast how to play but I want a decent build to do so with and this one looked awesome. Any help would be great.

Generally I wouldn't recommend any Melee build to a new player, However if you want to spend the time to farm some decent gear it'll work out for you

I'm also working on a New & Improved Fire Witch guide which should be out in a few days. ( it'll hit around 3X more than this current one along with an easy solution to elemental reflect!
Farming is nothing new to me, I have done so more times then I care to relay :P, how ever if this class build is ill advised for a new player I shall wait till later. On the flip side I do wish to see your new build as it will still give me insight as to what the class is capable of :).

thank you.
Level 54 templar here. I was quite tanky and had low DPS before switching over to something similar like this. I was using Molten Shell + Iron Will + Faster Casting to make it a spammable lower damage skill that could be combined with Tempest Shield.

Is it worth it compared to this build? Not really. Only gain you get is that ranged mobs get damaged more when you're surrounded with melee mobs in exchange for a lower damage output in general.

My experience with this type of build has been positive. Molten Shell rewards being tanky, like I said my DPS before trying this out was quite bad.

Downsides to using molten shell have mostly been mentioned in this thread:
- Ranged mobs tend to move out of the way, making them more annoying to deal with.
- Completely useless against spell casters.
- Don't expect to be of any use in Ledge runs, eh.

Biggest thing holding it back is the lack of spell block. Templar has the advantage of being near the one node that provides spell block. Stone of Lazhwar seems like a must to have with 50% of block chance applied to spells. I only see myself using an unique shield with spell block as a weapon swap because I gain incredible amounts of armour using a high defense shield.

One last thing to note, you need to be in a certain sweet spot to use this build correctly. What I mean by this is that if you fight against weaker mobs you'll actually kill slower because of their slow time to "pop" your molten shell.

The reverse is true as well. It's quicker for me to solo Rhoa's in Mud Flats than it is to farm skeletons in The Ledge. Why? Because the Rhoa's are so much more agressive than the skeletons. Their higher damage output works in my favor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info