Anyone else playing Dark Souls 2?

I'm having tons of fun owning people in PVP in this game. I'm not sure if players are just horrendously terrible at this game, but I almost never lose.

I went to the bell tower earlier, and I waited on about 20 belfry invaders, not one beat me.

My best build is a STR/FTH build, uses a Lightning Defender Greatsword, and a Rebel's Greatshield. SL 150. Can also rape people with lightning/sunlight spears.

Point spread is something like this:

Cleric SL 150

Vigor - 40
Endurance - 25
Vitality - 20
Attunement - 20
Strength - 29 (for Rebel's Greatshield, owns all mages)
Dexterity - 12
Adaptability - *base*
Intelligence - *base*
Faith - 49 (50 with hexer's hood)

Weapon:

RH: Lightning Defender Greatsword + Binoculars
LH: Rebel's Greatshield + Lightning Dragon Chime

Armor:

head: Hexer's hood
Armor: Havel's Armor
Gloves: Lion Mage cuffs (+cast speed)
Legs: Havel's legs.

Rings:

3rd Dragon ring
Life +2 ring
Clear Bluestone +2 (+cast speed)
Royal Soldier's ring +2 <= this might not be needed, I think I switched that out.

Spells:

Great Magic Barrier
Sunlight Spear - these hit for 1300+ most I've seen was 14XX damage for a oneshot vs a hexer.
Great Lightning Spear *don't have WOTG yet or I'd use it here*

No Sunlight Blade, because the Defender Greatsword has a self buff when you 2H the weapon and hit L2.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 28, 2014, 5:25:26 AM
No.

Is it free? How much does it cost?

Provide videos because im too lazy to googletube it.
it still has shitty port. better than first one ofc but its still shitty thus i aint gona try it and i know a handful of people who feel the same way. why release a game on pc when k/m part is terrible is beyond me. plus you cant get disable mouse acceleration even in .ini
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
Last edited by dealer13 on Apr 28, 2014, 9:14:38 AM
Majority of the bellhouse invaders are NPCs.

I am at SL 98 after starting saturday. I didn't really play dark souls so it is new to me. I don't know all of my stats offhand and I am at work. I know strength and vigor are at 31ish, dex at 18, and everything else fairly low. 150 seems really, really high to be in bellhouse its no wonder you are destroying people when you have 60+ more points then them. None of my gear is named its just all random stuff. It took me forever last night to find a phantom who wasn't a complete moron to help with the chariot boss.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
I just got my Poison Dex char up to 150, but right now I'm working on a new project which will be a build based around that one dark scythe you get from killing the small dude.

Aiming for...

SL 150

VGR 35
END 20
VIT Base
ATT 20
STR 20
DEX 20
ADP 20
INT 30
FAI 30
Edit: Yeah actually I'm SL161, 40 dex and Str quality build (I thought it was 50/50 but it isn't). The rest is Vigor, end, adp, and vit. Use a claymore, uchi, Sun Sword (does over 380 phys with 40/40 at +10, weighs 3, has a strong attack stab with one hand, can easily be swung 6-7 times and stun lock with good endurance.. just lacks range). The tracking on the vertical attack of the Persuer's GS kills it for me. Too bad, it has a nearly 600 phys attack rating.

Also the cestus are insane with 40/40, as well as any good bow. I love bows in these games for PvE, they are extremely powerful.

I use a combination of Vengarl's or the King's armor, with light pieces like from the tattered cloth set, depending on my equip burden at the time. Manikin mask is very good for a light piece also. Armor is mostly cosmetic to me, except against certain bosses. I prefer to keep my stamina regen as high as possible and roll fast.

Edit: Doing pure faith/int caster because I want to use the hexes. 40/40 faith and int possibly, the rest in vigor/end/adp/attunement. Enough stats to wield a royal kite shield and longsword (12 strength, 9dex). I was going to do strength/int 40/40, but I already know that shit is OP. Id rather have some fun. I'll probably do a pure dex low level character also for lower level PvP.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Apr 30, 2014, 2:52:07 PM
Just started during PC release. PvE is amazing, save for a few problems.

PvP seems great, except for the fact that half the people suck (Ricard's RIPear lol) and lag still exists.

No shield, bastard sword +6, Dagger +4 (OP crits), and a Shortbow +4/5 in mainshand, Parrying dagger and binoculars in the offhand. Everyone in the belfry cov seems to suck, but a lot of the duelists I've come across are at least decent.

30 VGR
30 END
10 VIT
6 in everything except 25ADP, 20 DEX and STR

I wear sexy armour like this:

"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Apr 28, 2014, 6:35:04 PM
"
dealer13 wrote:
it still has shitty port. better than first one ofc but its still shitty thus i aint gona try it and i know a handful of people who feel the same way. why release a game on pc when k/m part is terrible is beyond me. plus you cant get disable mouse acceleration even in .ini

Don't think you know what you talk about.

Considering the game was made for the computer, not the other way around. And considering the Console has a fixed 30 fps, which the PC version doesn't and other resolutions and so on proves It isn't a port.

But I guess that was just a troll bait. If not, just nuub.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Last edited by Xpire on Apr 28, 2014, 9:59:10 PM
Pfft I'm pure vanillia

great sword +10
str
vit
dex

WOOP WOOP SLICE N DICE

next toons going to be a broken magic char 1 shotting things with soul geyser or some shit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 28, 2014, 10:15:39 PM
"
Pfft I'm pure vanillia

great sword +10
str
vit
dex

WOOP WOOP SLICE N DICE

next toons going to be a broken magic char 1 shotting things with soul geyser or some shit.

I'll accept the free backstabs
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info