Anyone else playing Dark Souls 2?

"
reboticon wrote:

I thought so, which is why I said I was encountering mostly NPCs. That said, I play on steam where it just shows actual character name, not account name.

I don't remember seeing NPC invaders such as those on the PS3 version.

"

I was at 95% of equip burden for the first half of the game. Explains why I couldn't dodge anything. This game is the only one worse than PoE when it comes to explaining things to newbs.

They got rings you can equip give you more equip load. Royal Soldier's Ring, and the 1st/2nd/3rd dragon ring. 3rd dragon ring is basically the Dark Souls 2 version of Ring of Favor and Protection.

"

Elemental also cuts through block, right? I mean most shields besides the rebel's.

Yeah it does. Even the Rebel's isn't 100%, unless you infuse it in a specific element and it will only be 100% in one. But its still the best all round shield for blocking elemental damage. Blocking a Crystal Soul spear with a 90% block shield is not very much damage.

"

Also, while I don't really care for the bellfry invaders (hoorah for 2v1) This cracked me up.

http://imgur.com/a/ufPAW

Ahahahaha!!! Dawson got trolled!!

Something the ratbros will do is use bonfire asectics to buff the doors of pharros area to like NG+7, and make the mobs there like the mastadons oneshot killing machines. Its possible for a ratbro to grab someone in NG and bring them into an area that the enemy strength has been raised considerably in. All a ratbro has to do is buff the area up, and camp that one spot near the 2 mastadons. New player, first time in the area, get summoned, NG+7 mastadons!! Stick a fork in that scrub, hes done!! I got minions to take care of my light work.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 30, 2014, 3:57:30 PM
Damn, you guys make it so tempting. :) But I didn't really enjoy the first game overly much, just bought another synthesizer I didn't really need, and I want to grab a new gaming laptop with a GTX770 next month ... must. resist. the. temptation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info