GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

"
TheWretch wrote:

*You're

Spoiler
You're welcome.

Already knew that. But seeming how I am not sitting in a class room I really don't care.

Spoiler
your welcome.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

*You're

Spoiler
You're welcome.

Already knew that. But seeming how I am not sitting in a class room I really don't care.

Spoiler
your welcome.

I guess that balances out since I couldn't care less about a SFL. Same same.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I would play poe again if there was a SFL with increased drop rates and aggressive policies against account selling.

I think GGG realizes no one would be left playing anything else other than rmt lords who would be desperately trying to sell out as the price of rmt orbs steadily goes to zero.

I hope it happens someday but I won't hold my breath.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
I would play poe again if there was a SFL with increased drop rates and aggressive policies against account selling.

I think GGG realizes no one would be left playing anything else other than rmt lords who would be desperately trying to sell out as the price of rmt orbs steadily goes to zero.

I hope it happens someday but I won't hold my breath.

Id play that as well arly, but for the reason that I dont have to trade therefore go through one of the worse aspect of the game.
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
We live in hope turtle.

P.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
We live in hope turtle.

P.

Even PvP is coming, surely SFL soon

"
turtleken wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
We live in hope turtle.

P.

One was promised and one was not...at least not directly. Your best hope is they deliver on the paid custom leagues so you can pay for it.
"
turtleken wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
We live in hope turtle.

P.

PVP is there since October 2012 but it's just broken and will remain unbalanced.
The HC Queue was dead after 2 weeks. I ruined High Level PVP being 7 levels higher than other players and Invalesco ruined level 28 PVP with his Conversiontrap Viperstriker.

Some PVP tests one PVP season with 1 Tournament a week and it's back to the handful of the same PVPers.

CT was also "coming back" and what happened? 2 tiny changes while only the level req was useful and less CT races(even in SC) than in S2.

If the balance devs constantly ignore feedback and do their own stuff nothing gonna change.
Freeze in CT.
Junkcorpses for summoners.(Should I point out how many high level PVPers wanted Devourer Corpses?)

Same thing with the Greendude invitation. Instead of having an open discussion they invite some random SC LLDer.
Enjoy Highlevel PVP rants when it's level 75 vs level 100.

PVP tournaments are a carrot on a stick to keep players playing 2 more weeks till they retire it for "Rebalancing" again.

"
Nubatron wrote:
"
turtleken wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
We live in hope turtle.

P.

One was promised and one was not...at least not directly. Your best hope is they deliver on the paid custom leagues so you can pay for it.

Yes I was hoping on the paid custom league, I am sure Petrov will be first on to that and I will chip in what I can.

@Hibert, I believe GGG will listen to what you have to say if you send them a constructive email, or post in the relevant post. They seemed to be keen on getting this up and running properly. BTW did you pvp the random SC LLDer? whats ur record against them?

Does it look like I even play the game?

Sorry a game feeling like an Asiagrinder/MMORPG is something I detest.

Borrow me the gear and we can talk about PVP record. But CT record against GreenDude is: Killed him on Rocky Climb, he ran away in docks once he felt the invasion lag/abused the flaw that log into lobby was instant.

PVP is stupid if you have to invest 70+ Chaos Orbs into lld gear to get started or even farm unprofitable areas for an eternity(500+ h)

CB had Cruel Merv and Thicketchest Cruel. Those were perfect to farm PVP items.
But now?
That stupid Golem in Old fields.

Oh you still believe that GGG listens and acts based on feedback.

Then how come CT went from 1.5k participants to <200? 50% of the postings were Glacial Hammer/Freezing is OP. But instead of removing freeze from CT they reduced damage which did literally nothing because the chance to freeze is still there and once you got frozen with 1,25 APS your character is doomed.

PVP has pretty much the same fate.

ARPG Balance should be worked out with simplex tableaus and solving Lagrange equations not with the "feeling". This is nothing but optimization theroy. Compare different builds using the same skill and minimize the differce in damageoutput.

That's how balancing works not "Hmm let's make crit do 5*x damage(without ailment) and damage nodes 2*x damage"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info