GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
We now know that the polite, adult way isn't the most effective way. *stomps feet* :)

Well all future races should indeed have a HC version, SC version, solo version, self found version, solo self found HC, solo self found SC, melee only HC, melee only SC, solo melee only HC, solo melee only SC, solo self found melee only HC, solo self.... you get the idea.

If not, then there should be a shit storm kicked up.
And if anyone that took part in today/yesterday's child paddy dares to say a fucking word against it, they are the biggest hypocrites out.

Not a half bad solution! Maybe rotate these ideas instead of doing them all at once? :)
"
Not a half bad solution! Maybe rotate these ideas instead of doing them all at once? :)

Rotate?
Absolutely not. It was sacrilege to 'rotate' a single SC race event.

I personally only ever play SC, solo, self found, no trade, pencil up nostril, undercrackers on head mode. And if there isn't specifically an SCSSFNTPUNUOH mode available, I'ma be giving this forum a piece of my tooth!!!
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 7, 2014, 9:40:42 PM
Indeed, sir. Indeed. lol
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
We now know that the polite, adult way isn't the most effective way. *stomps feet* :)

Well all future races should indeed have a HC version, SC version, solo version, self found version, solo self found HC, solo self found SC, melee only HC, melee only SC, solo melee only HC, solo melee only SC, solo self found melee only HC, solo self.... you get the idea.

And if anyone that took part in today/yesterday's child paddy dares to say a fucking word against it, they are the biggest hypocrites out.

I would actually love it if some of those were race modes.

OT: Whatever that is anymore. No, it's not the same. There's 2 modes, HC and SC. Races have *always* been HC. Should stay that way. I'm not averse to there being SC races though, or run in tandem. But an entire month long league that sounds epic should benefit both HC and SC crowd. Especially since it's in-between leagues.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"

I would actually love it if some of those were race modes.

OT: Whatever that is anymore. No, it's not the same. There's 2 modes, HC and SC. Races have *always* been HC. Should stay that way. I'm not averse to there being SC races though, or run in tandem. But an entire month long league that sounds epic should benefit both HC and SC crowd. Especially since it's in-between le
Last edited by lolbam on Jul 7, 2014, 10:10:19 PM
GGG has to make a SF version of the one-month race or [random threat]!!!
Do it, if nothing else for try for see and for know !

I'd love it to happen and would surely participate btw ...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Wazz72 wrote:
GGG has to make a SF version of the one-month race or [random threat]!!!
Do it, if nothing else for try for see and for know !

I'd love it to happen and would surely participate btw ...

It's gotta be HC though. :P
GGG?
it should and will not happen. Im thanksful for that :-)
"
kussekurt wrote:
it should and will not happen. Im thanksful for that :-)

Care to elaborate why?
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info