GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
PoorJoy wrote:

how is a sfl changing the game for you ? just dont play the league. its the same advice SF people hear all day long.
~e

The loot allocation changes changed the game for me quite a bit. Just don't play PA? Well good luck with that. People love Path of Least Resistance :)

The trading/RMT leagues ARE the path of least resistance. ;)
"

I disagree, else people would simply walk the path instead of endlessly complain about it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Apr 25, 2014, 5:23:54 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

I disagree, else people would simply walk the path instead of endlessly complain about it.

Naa. Not everyone has the same inclinations.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

well, alot of ppl already did.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
PoorJoy wrote:

how is a sfl changing the game for you ? just dont play the league. its the same advice SF people hear all day long.
~e

The loot allocation changes changed the game for me quite a bit. Just don't play PA? Well good luck with that. People love Path of Least Resistance :)

Thought it was Path of Max Resists (and Life Nodes)?
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
Because apparently those who are at the top of the ladder would be at the top of the SFL ladder so there is no point in a SFL. Even those who are RMTers. Even those who do terribly in races. Somehow... they are better than us. This is the only issue where GGG have dropped the ball completely.
"
otinanai2 wrote:
Because apparently those who are at the top of the ladder would be at the top of the SFL ladder so there is no point in a SFL. Even those who are RMTers. Even those who do terribly in races. Somehow... they are better than us. This is the only issue where GGG have dropped the ball completely.

SO you want a SFL for bragging rights? Okay, got it.
There is no use of a SFL. The league ideas on this game are very intelligent a SFL will only break the game.

I am very satisfied with Invasion and Ambush for now.

"
otinanai2 wrote:

[Removed by Support]

theres no point of a SFL or offline version of the game? tell that to the people who still play d2 offline for the soul reason of the RNG drops
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Apr 25, 2014, 6:44:11 PM
wtf
Last edited by lolbam on Apr 25, 2014, 6:15:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info