is this guy cheating?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r76Bkw5Bp5E

Not that he only use the blood magic item trick (don't know what GGG consider that to be)
Nah he seriously is respeccing just for this run, after he enabled all the auras that got the benefit from all the aura nodes in the passive tree. Serious abuse in my eye, Idk what's going on here, though in other games such people will be banned rapidly.

Wouldn't even give a fuck but then he comes to the forum thinking he's cool cause he is killing uber aziri without dying, lol. yea cool wow.
Buying lvl 75 Plateau Maps - PM Amount + Price :)
It's called snapshotting and it's not against the rules.
It's not against the rules, but snapshotting is considered an exploit. You won't get in trouble for doing it, but you do feel dirty and you know it will get fixed eventually (or it is supposed to be, taking forever).
its called creative use of ingame mechanics
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
maybe you can tell mommy on him

snapshotting is more hassle than its worth
Last edited by SuperDeathLord on Apr 24, 2014, 12:41:43 AM
"
HeavenlySent wrote:

Wouldn't even give a fuck but then he comes to the forum thinking he's cool cause he is killing uber aziri without dying, lol. yea cool wow.

i was impressed
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:
"
HeavenlySent wrote:

i was impressed

Me 2.

Dat killspeed. Should really think someday about leaving HC and going to SC..seems to be so much more fun,if you do not dedicate to much into defenses ;)..even tho, he got pretty good gear too.

But dat killspeed..jesus..
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

He also ssems zo use a makro to drink all 5 potions at once, which is def. not allowed afaik.
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
cyranorick wrote:
He also ssems zo use a makro to drink all 5 potions at once, which is def. not allowed afaik.

they've stated many times it is, but I doubt anything will be done about it.

I like how he respec'd out of the auras after he cast them. That takes confidence since zoning out would reset the auras to a weaker state. Not to mention like an exalt of regrets to redo it all, but when you can get epic look from uber atziri, whats 1 ex when you get items that sell for 100+ ex, right?
ign: Vixien
poe has always been based around mechanical abuse and cheating, not that this person was doing the latter.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info