[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

MattGoroshi IGN

Playing since open beta so.. 5years?

Looking for a place where i can give and receive advice on all things path of exile, i've been out of a guild for as long as i can remember and i want to join a place where i can hang out and chat about strategies etc.

If you read this you owe me an exalt.
If your friends aren't playing Path of Exile, are they really your friends?
IGN = @MattFromSweden
1. In game name (IGN);RainbowExile
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);Started at the end of prophecy league
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild: to chat share experience, ask some questions, runn maps with some one and try to help some one else out
1. In game name (IGN); UsedFleshlight
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); 2013 - 5 years
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Played a long time, never really played/mapped with others due to PC being a potato. (still is,kinda.) Mostly just want to join a community of peoples who enjoy the game.
1. In game name (IGN); Account is MadCowMoo and present character is LassieRate
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); 3
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; I have been in a few and have found them at best lack lustre. I need verbal stimulation and that certain Je Ne Sais Quoi when it comes to such outlandish things. I am looking for some commraderie that you don't find in normal parts of the domain.

If that's you then this is me, if it's not then so long and fare well
"What do you mean 'Have You Ever Seen the True Face Of God Exile?'...?"
I would ask have you ever seen the inside of my outside Toilet?
1. In game name (IGN); The_Killazz

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); 4-5 years

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Im looking for some people to chat and play with. Im mostly intrested in mapping with guild mates and helping each other :)
1. In game name (IGN):Hyperion_Gr

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); 4-5 years

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; its not nice to play alone i want new friends to talk :)
Last edited by maikl19 on Jan 11, 2018, 3:33:57 AM
1. In game name (IGN): Vastron
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years): 4 years
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild:
I wanna join a guild to help other people, I want to cooporate and help other players, I will be friendly, respectful and help everyone :)
1. In game name (IGN):
Tyrone_the__Bike_Thief

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years):
Played actively since Essence league. Have done every content in this game on variety of builds.

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild:
Want to socialize. Having other people to play together is fun. Active from 17h to midnight EU. Can use discord with mic.
Hi,

IGN is OoGrrr

been playing for 2 years.

Would love to join DIVIÑE to share knowledge and just have fun.
IGN: (Current) KatUberLabFarmer

Been playing for ~4 years, but not actively for all of them.

I just would like to be part of a community, chat, advice, help, sharing in general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info