[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

1. In game name (IGN): Eldapower
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years): I've been playing the game since beta, i give breaks from time to time
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild: Never been in a guild in POE before, i would like to have a fiendly enviroment while playing.
IGN: PERPERUS
1. In game name (IGN); DinkeRule

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Been playing this game on and off since 2012.

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Well I started off with friends and ended up alone. Like to find a guild where I can progress with others or just chill.
1. In game name (IGN): DuulBormahu

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years): I play poe since April of 2018, so 1 year and 4 months.

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild: I have a friend who introduced me to poe, but lately he rarely plays.. so I'm alone. I'm looking for group of people to learn from, to help, to have fun with.

1. In game name (IGN); ZombieDonuts
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); somewhere around a year
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Like the game but I know it could be better playing with other people. Friend of mine from Austraila introduced me to this game awhile back when I worked Overnights. Now that I've been on days I rarely get to run with him. Hoping to find a Guild with a bunch of good people. I play 3 to 4 times a week on average.
In game name (IGN); PERZVAL

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);Been playing for 2 years now
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild;Group gameplay really enhances one's experience of the game. sharing and comparing challenges can really boost endgame play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info