[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

1.IGN- Picesus
2. I've played poe on and off since torment, so for about 3-4 years.
3. I've played the game mainly with friend groups and whatnot, but they all quit and I did too for a while. I came back with two friends who quit the game a few days ago, leaving me to play alone. I want to get better at poe, as I'm having more fun with it than I have with any game in a while. I've never been in a guild outside of a few friend circles, but I understand the rules and requirements of being in one, as I've been looking for a guild for the past few days and have read many recruitment posts. I'm looking for an at least 18+ environment that takes the game seriously but still has fun. Your guild seems to fit the bill pretty well.
Hi, I would like to join your guild:

IGN: ZedCC

I have been playing for 6 months, current characers in bestiary league:

Lvl 90 Assasin
Lvl 83 Elementalist

It would be nice to play with an establised community of players,

Many thanks!

In game name (IGN);diepvrieskistje
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);erm cant tell im just a noob:)
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild;have fun help others and hanging out
1. In game name (IGN);
SSFHC_Obby_Two (SSFHC, current most active char) // WendigoChaserObby (Bestiary main, inactive atm)

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);
Almost 4 now, since late Ambush league.

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild;
I am a mainly solo player but I like having an active guild chat to talk to people, or even a Discord (though I'm not quite so active in voice chat). I am currently in Engineering Eternity's guild, but it is most active in the EST timezone. This is not as much of a problem early in a league, when there's a plethora of people at all times. It becomes deadly boring at a time like now when almost no one is on in my timezone. How active are you a) during a league lull like right now? and b) in the very late PST time zone (like >10pm local time)? The second has been a huge stumbling block in finding an active guild when I am also most active, PoE and elsewhere.

Otherwise, I like to push chars outside of the meta builds and play what I enjoy. I have too many >90 chars to remember them all, one of which is the listed WendigoChaserObby. I aim for challenges when I enjoy them and enjoy pushing the league. I've dabbled in a lot of builds in my time and play almost anything in almost any league: my Bestiary league starter was a Fire Trap char that scaled the burning damage! (ignite rework hype!) And right now I'm playing chars in SSF Hardcore (standard) for a taste of the hardcore experience. That's a side gig though, I primarily play the SC challenge leagues.

Finally, the mature atmosphere is great. I am pretty adaptable but generally prefer not very much swearing in my chat. I accept it for a hardcore char death, but not for every single monster that chunks you, please.

Well, that's a bigger wall of text than I intended. That's how I generally am, even in a guild chat I tend to have 3 line messages heh. Please come by! :>
Last edited by Observato on Apr 30, 2018, 7:44:52 PM
1. Smuth_Dancer
2. About a Year, Played Legacy and Bestiary, got 2 chars 90+
3. I'm looking for an Active and Large community (20+ members) to join and learn more from, Attempted my first Elder (t14+) and am working on getting my shaper and uber atziri down in Bestiary with this char. Looking for others to map and farm with.
1. Kiflin_Totems

2. Joined: Jan 24, 2013, 12k hours

3. I am playing a lot every summer and that's why I am searching for a guild. Looking for someone to hangout in game, play maps together etc...
I love to help to people in game. I am only playing Softcore leagues and I'm not focused on challenges at the beginning of the league.

1. Rafaria_BV

2. Sept 2014 on and off

3. Want to play the game more in depth and reach endgame.
1. Tarc_Arc
2. Since Beta
3. Was in this guild before donated points and still managed to get booted. Probably my fault due to work and not always having intenet where i work. Love to rejoin and hopefully not let work interfere to much.

Its only money. May as well spend it here.

Buy beta.

Please Do Not PM me if you have no sense of humour as to what i say on forums.
1. In game name (IGN);
thatsayikesfromme or magicsendfeet

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);
been playing on and off since 2013

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild;
friends only ever play for the first few weeks of a new league and I am looking to push 100 this league and want people to chat with etc.
1. In game name (IGN) - HideYourHoles
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years) - Started late beta but seriously for ~4 leagues since then (HC)
3. Why are you searching for guild - Want a serious guild with other experienced players in which the chat doesn't consist of people who are only seen when asking for boss kills and gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info