[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

1. in game name (IGN); Eruption_of_Frostbolts
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years)+accounts till forst day of open beta. Active about 2 years
3. Im searching active guild for PARTYS, good advices, help from other players:-) Im 36 if this matter. Cheers:-)
1. IGN: BaseED

2. 2+ years of experience

3. I'm searching for a new guild because I want to play together with other people and share advice and also, hopefully, receive some advice. I'm austrian, pretty good in english but it's not "the yellow from the egg" (german saying for 'it's not exactly brilliant') but it's pretty good, at least good enough to write and speak in english without having to search the web for every second word. Most likely I'll play witch or shadow, this league I did an spectre witch and I'm currently doing a shadow ED build.

I'm looking forward to your answer!
-deleted-
Last edited by SolaireZenith on Nov 19, 2017, 5:34:50 AM
1. In game name (IGN); _Tree_Fiddy__
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Started just after beta finished I think, several years ago. On and off through leagues then but always come back as I enjoy this game the most.
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Current small guild only has 5 or so active players so not very active, would like to group up for maps, good times and general chat :)
Last edited by mryius on Dec 20, 2017, 4:07:27 AM
-
Last edited by thetan on Dec 21, 2017, 5:15:31 PM
Hey!

1. NobleVolatile (oc1r)
2. little over 2yrs experience
3. Looking to join a community to just chat/chill/enjoy the ups and downs of this game.
1. fuckinbullshit
2. I've been playing on and off since 2013.
3. Finally decided to look for a guild. I feel like I've capped out as a solo player in terms of end-game content and knowledge of the game as well. I've been in a few over the years but nothing ever serious and at most 3-4 people involved. I would love to be more engaged with players online, it's definitely getting boring playing solo all the time.
1. In game name (IGN): Elwinthedevoted
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years): 3 years(since anarchy league)
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild:

it's would be fun to play together to challenge harder content of this game, plus, it's fun to have trustworthy people together than alone.
1. In game name (IGN): PapaPoot
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years): 1 year
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild:

Would like a community where it is social and everyone is there to help each other progress.
1. In game name (IGN): Lushanoa
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years): Since season two
3.I am looking for a guild so I can grow with others and help others with the experience I've acquired. Im also looking for a good group of people to talk to instead of watching the toxicity in global ;).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info