[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

"
siclop18 wrote:
In game name (IGN); xXSystemXx
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); play since jan 2013
3. looking for map party, crafting and talk about everthing, also my profile is public fell free to look at my chars.

See you in game!
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
1.IGN: GenuineRussian
2.joined Aug 2016
3. I'm looking for an active guild where people chat and have a good time together. I'd love to join your guild.
1. IGN: Sinpi
2. I've been interested in the game since early alpha, started playing during closed beta.
3. I am looking for a new guild to be part of, as my current guild is basically dead. Everything is better in a community!
IGN: BBQueenKill
Since Dec 2013

I am only looking for another guild because I have recently decided to dabble in HC and no one in my guild plays HC. Do you guys have some players that play HC? It doesn't have to be the majority.

I am on every day pretty much even between leagues. I am only interested if you have some HC players.
Censored.
Hi Talfus,

I would love to join if you are still recruiting.

I've been playing off and on since mid 2014 and this 3.0 version has got me hooked. I have a level 85 in standard but I don't like playing standard anymore, it will be leagues for me from now on. I have a couple of level 70's in standard and harbinger and I really got the essence of the game down recently. I'm trying to reach end game instead of just Tier 10 or 11 maps and starting a new character. While not trying to be too serious I would like to get some challenges done as well (maybe 30 or so) but it's hard to do when all you do is play solo.

I want to be a productive member of any guild I'm in by donating points, helping newbies, and trying my best to keep up with the badasses in the guild.

IGN: FrenziedWildStrike

I'll be on from about 8pm - midnight PST most nights. I hope to make some friends around here!
IGN: Refrigerators
Year: 2+ years!

I'm looking for a nice, experienced guild to hang out in during temp leagues. My old guild is standard only so i find it lonely when i'm the only one online in hsc while everyone else was in standard. My highest level character is 95 during legacy league. I'm on at around 6-11 pm est daily so i look forward to a great time!
Hi again!

Looks like you guys have a nice mix of HC/SC so I am definitely interested.

Years: 3.75
IGN: BBQueenKill

On every day, pretty much, evenings and sometimes late night (USCT) and weekends whenever. Pretty rare I don't at least pop in daily for awhile.
Censored.
Hey Talfus,

I posted the other day but just wanted to mention I hoping to be able to join your guild soon. I'm currently playing every evening and would love to have a stable group to run maps, dailies, get challenges done, and just know there are people around to talk PoE with.

I won't let you down!

current IGN: FrenziedWildStrike
IGN: ShootThePoop
Experience: Started playing in Breach league seriously. Prior to breach I played a little bit but never got into like I am now. Play pretty much everyday although some days when working its only for an hour or two.
Why: I am looking for a good group of people to play with because the few friends I had been playing with all quit. Would love to have some people to map and do challenges with. Always enjoy playing with other people instead of alone.

Look forward to joining this guild and making new friends.
1. (IGN) CycloSpinner
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years) - 3+
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild - crafting/talking/sharing...

Account is public so feel free to chech me ;)
Abaxoth for map boss!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info