[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

1. In game name (IGN): Ravesh

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years): Joined: Nov 2, 2013, but did not fall for the game till this season, in which I am super addicted, already playing over 400 hours, or so Steam claims.

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild: I have only been part of one guild in PoE and unfortunately it was not the best fit for me. I want to find a group of people I enjoy playing with. While the perfect guild for me does not have to be super proper and PC, I would feel more at home in a community where profanity and trolling is not the only form communication.

IGN Sipo
Experience im poor here this is my second ladder and i didnt play the last one too much cuse i started late
I wanna join a guild cuse i wanna learn more about the game and understand alot of things like mapping correctly things like those and play with others
"
RoteX wrote:
In game name (IGN):
LillaMongot

Gaming experience in Path of Exile:
I have been playing since the Closed beta, Aug 2011.
Only playing Temp-Leagues tho!

Free text, why are you searching for guild:
I miss the social part of an guild, used to be in a big guild before Legacy League but i had to leave it due to less time with PoE becouse i moved to a new house! :)

Cheers!

See you soon in game!
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
"
MythraRed wrote:
1. In game name (IGN): Ravesh

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years): Joined: Nov 2, 2013, but did not fall for the game till this season, in which I am super addicted, already playing over 400 hours, or so Steam claims.

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild: I have only been part of one guild in PoE and unfortunately it was not the best fit for me. I want to find a group of people I enjoy playing with. While the perfect guild for me does not have to be super proper and PC, I would feel more at home in a community where profanity and trolling is not the only form communication.

See you soon!
"
Darth_Uther wrote:
IGN Sipo
Experience im poor here this is my second ladder and i didnt play the last one too much cuse i started late
I wanna join a guild cuse i wanna learn more about the game and understand alot of things like mapping correctly things like those and play with others

See you in game!
Hey i would like to join this guild :)

1. In game name (IGN);
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild;

1.WantToDropKalandra
2.Been playing since 2012 and 90% of times HC but im finally done with HC since i have shitty PC and low fps therefore my 99% of rips are due to low FPS
3.Well playing alone just feels really bad
1. In game name (IGN); Grendt (SC Harbinger)
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); 2-3
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; I am looking for a guild to enjoy the game / endgame with. This seems like an active, friendly, and social guild. Please let me know in game if I can answer any more questions.
1. In game name (IGN): Narri (but i play multiple chars in Harbinger)
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years): started in 2013, play now and then when expansions come out.
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild: never been in PoE guild, thought its time to see what it looks like.
Last edited by MeruP on Sep 3, 2017, 8:22:07 AM
1. In game name (IGN); Hochep (HHC)
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); 5+ years
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Need some nerds to play with.
IGN: Hochep
Last edited by Hochep on Sep 7, 2017, 1:26:38 AM
1. In game name (IGN); MussteSchnellGehen
2. Joined: Mar 11, 2013 - I have seen things... Some of them I wish i could unsee....
Got a Level 100, and so on and so forth. Just check my Profile.
3. Searching for a guild to be part of a community that can be trusted and that it's fun to play with.
Helping each other out, doing Rotations of whatever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info