Bird Lovers of Wraeclast - Still Recruiting!

Lol yeah, probably. :-D

Last edited by Alysma on Nov 13, 2014, 4:08:50 PM
Please. I has bird
"
j33bus wrote:
"
Spoonmann wrote:
Any wagers on how long after the patch hits it will take before someone tries to join using the chicken pet?

0, it will take approximately 0 days.
"
Brotherhawk wrote:
Please. I has bird

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I'm sorry, I just had to do this. I had planned to before anyone even posted on here about it happening.

Free bump for great guild. <3
Lol *hug* :-D
Hey there, I played on and off since closed Beta and decided to stay for a longer time in PoE now. pls invite,
IGN: umadbroflame
"
Brotherhawk wrote:
I'm sorry, I just had to do this. I had planned to before anyone even posted on here about it happening.

Free bump for great guild. <3

Thank you for the laugh, at least you weren't serious as I fear some others might end up being.
This is food, not bird :D
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
I would like to join your guild. Although I don't have a bird I do like watching them flying in masses in the sky. As far as posting goes I kind of post less than before, since I focussed on Rampage. But I share my account with a friend since he can't connect to the website with his account, but still is able to connect to the game so he doesn't bother.

He also tries to join a guild, but since we are kind of like rivals we don't like to join the same guild.

IGN: AKingRises.
Last edited by KingKostja on Nov 15, 2014, 4:24:34 AM
"
Abattoir wrote:
Sign me up.

Awesome! We got the Master Necro! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info