Bird Lovers of Wraeclast - Still Recruiting!

"
Archwizard wrote:

3. No excessive negativity. The point of the guild is to foster fun, conversation, and a sense of community. While PoE/life/whatever can be (extremely) frustrating at times, contributing to a negative atmosphere is not cool. I don't care if you bring up things that bother you as a quick vent, or for discussion, but harping on an issue is NOT COOL. The only people I've ever kicked violated this tenet.

This isn't true.
IGN EntropicThunder
"
Hulkcore wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

3. No excessive negativity. The point of the guild is to foster fun, conversation, and a sense of community. While PoE/life/whatever can be (extremely) frustrating at times, contributing to a negative atmosphere is not cool. I don't care if you bring up things that bother you as a quick vent, or for discussion, but harping on an issue is NOT COOL. The only people I've ever kicked violated this tenet.

This isn't true.

Well, it's true for everyone but you. It's funny, that still comes up from time to time. This pointless post of yours other than to be an ass makes me feel better about kicking you out.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
It wasn't to be an ass, people have a right to know that you lie in your recruitment thread. I wouldn't have posted if you hadn't bolded and underlined it to make it even more noticeable. If you want to kick productive, well-liked members of your guild for no reason, that's fine. Telling people that you don't or haven't done that is dishonest and is something people should be aware of before asking to join.
IGN EntropicThunder
That was written before I kicked you out. So, it wasn't a lie, and I had a reason for kicking you out and exactly one person has even asked to have you back. One.

-Galileo Galilei
I Love Birds and Poe. Invite me please :)
Wait a second...I am not supposed to be negative? I don't remember signing that.

Unless Divine Rhoa has been signing my name on documents again...

"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Mar 29, 2015, 5:38:41 AM
i have a pet bird, but its been wondering around my hideout, i haven't seen it in days,this would have upset me more, but now im starting to wonder where the KFC came from.

love i invite if there's still spots.
IGN: shadowfateweaver / freezemyheart
This is Charan's guild again, I've left.

-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info