Bird Lovers of Wraeclast - Still Recruiting!

birds
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I would like to join this bird club. my IGN : huihaihiisi
Just got back into PoE with the last patch. Would love to join as I already have a friend in the guild (he recently joined). Have myself a golden kiwi and can't wait to get a response from you guys! IGN: MasterOfFasterCasters
Kiwi Name = Sir Remington Kiwi; Duke of that tree over there.
Last edited by VoodootiKi on Jan 12, 2015, 1:43:02 PM
I have a Rhoa!!!!!!!!!!!... and as it happens, I need a new guild as the one I WAS in just in doesn't fit how I want to play this game. I've been here for quite a while; Ive submitted a ton of forum comments and have a ton of lvl 90+ chars; my TS Ranger can do reg Atziri on STD; my Torment guy is just about there :)

I have the Rhoa (not the armoured one, sadly) from the very first supporter pack I ever bought (regal/open beta) and with that, the fantabulous regal weapon effect ♥ my signature pinkness (I'm a girl, so it just rocks my world to have pink EVERYTHING!!!!)

I can do TS or VENT and I do stream occasionally. Have masters at: LVL 8: Elreon LVL 7.5: Tora, Vagan, Zana LVL 7: Haku and catarina is like..... 5? lol.. all on Torment.

I have a few build guides on forum too; both in Mara section. Both for Spectral Throw and DoubleStrike but for 2H Mace and 2H Axe (Disfavor favored)

I'm in Nova Scotia, 28 and play close to 48 hours a week.

IGN (Torment, atm): Konakillu
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jan 12, 2015, 6:24:32 PM
Bump for great recruitment of avian race.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Bumped!
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael