Bird Lovers of Wraeclast - Still Recruiting!

"
So Arch your telling me that NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON in BLoW has an offensive character name? Come one man lol.

We should tell the truth. Some of our puns are so offensive to the whole idea of intelligent wit that we should all be shot.

*sniff* I...I love you guys.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
anyone map in rampage? i'm at that point where mapping is boring solo so just wana meet some people and slay some beasts
[Removed by Support] At this point we are at opposing ends of this situation. I am completely satisfied with the outcome that we can voice our own opinions and agree to disagree. This will be my last post on this matter as I feel that this situation will continue to spiral into a more unproductive conversation. So as I said in my last post I wish you guys the best of luck in all your endeavours ArchWizard and the members of BLoW
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Sep 10, 2014, 8:20:46 PM
Hello! I've been looking for a guild to join since my friends have quit playing POE (wimps!).

I'm reasonably active in USTZ and I speak english.

Here is my rhoa!

"
HookerSpit wrote:
ArchWizard, I am not surprised at all that your lack of intelligence kept you from fully understand my post. Your ignorance is truly amusing. As stated before I was expressing my disbelief in your recruiting tactics. At this point we are at opposing ends of this situation. I am completely satisfied with the outcome that we can voice our own opinions and agree to disagree. This will be my last post on this matter as I feel that this situation will continue to spiral into a more unproductive conversation. So as I said in my last post I wish you guys the best of luck in all your endeavours ArchWizard and the members of BLoW

intelligence has nothing to do with it, I imagine it is really rather binary. The guild doesn't want players who may be offensive. Thus a player with an offensive name is akin to wearing a "look i am a ticking timebomb".

I would think it would be common sense that if you want to join a guild like blow you would try to sell yourself a little better.

if you want to join a guild like blow , then dont do or have anything that would be a point of contention.
"
HookerSpit wrote:
ArchWizard, I am not surprised at all that your lack of intelligence kept you from fully understand my post. Your ignorance is truly amusing. As stated before I was expressing my disbelief in your recruiting tactics. At this point we are at opposing ends of this situation. I am completely satisfied with the outcome that we can voice our own opinions and agree to disagree. This will be my last post on this matter as I feel that this situation will continue to spiral into a more unproductive conversation. So as I said in my last post I wish you guys the best of luck in all your endeavours ArchWizard and the members of BLoW
If you were applying for a job, would you go in with a shirt that says MOLLY IS MY HOME GIRL? It immediately tells someone what kind of person you might be. Doesn't matter one iota if that is really not who you are, first impressions are powerful and lasting. You go into the interview to do your best not to do, say, or come off as offensive or anything but the number one qualified candidate for the job.

Same rules apply to anything that has any sort of application/review process.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Bump for the best stash tab names in Wraeclast!
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Love to join up with yall!

Currently starting maps with a meatballer! On about every day for a bit and I have a couple Rhoa's that keep my company. Unfortunately my kiwi was lost a long time ago :(

_Slinger of <ZAP!>
Last edited by WolfStrike on Sep 11, 2014, 6:52:35 PM
bump.
Hi! I never heard back after my app on the forum. I also PM'd ArchWizard a few twice, but never heard back from him either.

Should I just assume I'm not BLoW material? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info