Bird Lovers of Wraeclast - Still Recruiting!

Jesus christ, I wander off for a little bit to take care of personal life and people come out of the woodwork to apply.

I'll start looking now.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Bump for the powers of bird appreciation!
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
I'm interested in joining a guild.

I have a Regal Rhoa Pet, a Rhoa Pet and a dick, although I am not meaning to brag about being a dick by bringing that fact up. I speak English. Recently I play a level 87 ranger on standard. I live in California USA. I play most weekday evenings. I'm interested in playing in parties rather than my almost exclusive solo career up to this point. If you think it might work out then let me know.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Sep 4, 2014, 10:25:55 PM
I'm interested in joining the guild.
Looking for a nice chat mainly since every global kinda went to crap :(

Also got my Kiwi :)

Casual Exile.

Chirp
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Peep!

Spoiler
Ask about the new Bird-Free weekend!
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
I would like to join :D
Hello, I would like to join your guild. I've been playing since closed beta and been thinking about joining a guild for some time and stumbled upon BLoW. I'm not really familiar on how to post my Kiwi and Rhoa here as other players have but my supporter tags should be showing. Hope to hear from you guys.

(Well before I could even get a chance to join I was shot down by ArchWizard based on my character names. So Arch your telling me that NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON in BLoW has an offensive character name? Come one man lol. Thanks for not even giving me a chance and judging me completely based off my character names. I just hope you give these other players a chance if you run into the same thing again with character names, don't judge a book by its cover. Well to you people wanting to join I hope you have a better experience than I did if you do or do not get in best of luck to all you guys and AchWizard.)

PS: ArchWizard maybe you should put something in your rules about having offensive character names just a thought.
Last edited by HookerSpit on Sep 9, 2014, 12:07:20 AM
If you don't want to be judged by what you name your characters, perhaps you should pick better character names. Finding those names interesting/funny/whatever says a lot about you, and it says to me you're not someone I want near this guild.

We're at 240/250 members, with 4 invites pending from this most recent batch of like 27 people asking to join (of which I invited maybe half). I cannot, and will not, let everyone in that asks, so I need something to go by. You have no posting history so I judged what you gave me. I also find it extraordinarily telling that you've set your profile to private. Either be proud of your names and your stance of "don't judge me", or if you realize that you picked a really stupid, shortsighted, juvenile, and potentially offensive naming scheme, change it.

Oh and yes, not one single person has a name along those lines on a character that's been created since I've been leader. Some may exist from before, but if I haven't seen them and the member has otherwise been a good member, then I don't care.

Anyway, enough on that.

I'm caught up as of this post, all the invites I'm going to send are sent.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Srsly, don't waste ur time guize, this guild surely does blow.

in b4 i am witty lel.

IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info