Bird Lovers of Wraeclast - Still Recruiting!

Bump for best guild
Hey guys XD

I have been told this is the place to be :-)

I am from germany, but am of british descent, so I hope I won´t have too many probs with the language. Since I am working in european pro-wrestling for 15 years now, I am often in contact with native and non-native english-speakers.. so I am quite confident that I can at least be understood.
This guild (also I´ve heard about it before, of course :-) )was suggested to me by someone who posted in my thread where I was looking for a laid-back guild which would not reject this old man who just wanted to find a home for his teeth in a glas and his walker. (Well, and soft meals that is :) )

Name´s Rick, I am 44 (well, at least my passport says so... I am not convinced though).
I usually play the 3 / 4 months league, and my chars in standard don´t do much more than gathering dust in Lioneyes.
I wold call myself an ambitious casual.
I am a very communicative person, thus I would definetely join your mumble.

Regarding the fact that I am still in a guild: I just was a member of a small german guild which kinda resolved. One day I log in, leader is gone and I am promoted to new leader. ^^
Did also take a short break from the game when my PC totally went apeshit... when I came back, I was the only active person. Only reason I have not left so far, is, that I used the guild stash as some kind of extra storage. :)

If there are any more questions: Just ask, I´ll answer asap.

regards,
Rick

ah wait.. the most important thing: :-D

Not Kiwis, I know.... bt should count as a bird, right? :-9

Oh... just in case you guys want to contact me ingame: cyranorick or SaDomino
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Last edited by cyranorick on Aug 31, 2014, 9:33:54 AM
Applications in this thread may take longer to review than initially anticipated (possibly even up to a week or two). Don't worry, you haven't been forgotten!
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Wow , BLOW been on a recruiting spree I'm jelly
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Aug 29, 2014, 5:17:53 PM
Bump for the Team
Was wanting to join a guild for this season and i guess this would be the perfect one
got my rhoa

i play in rampage and my ign is: mainquest
Hey, I'd like to join. Seems like the guild I was looking for.
Bit of a premature question, as nothing is guaranteed/apps are under review so I won't pester about that, but I was curious - are there many Beyond league players in the guild?

Just died last night to a one shot by the Flameblast Exile on a map at lvl 71 with max resist and 4k life on my crit tornado shot/puncture scion. Note to self - get more life, carry ruby flasks.

I typically play solo so it's not a huge deal, but was curious!

IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Decay, there are plenty of Beyond players in the guild!
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Hello. Been looking at it and I like the idea of it. Can I join too?
My friend (Soulburn) is also is in the guild which brought my attention to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info