It's official, devs are satisfied with the overall state of the game

"
IamtheAxeMan wrote:
"
If i can get 1 chaos worth of profit per map, im pretty sure thats the same in the 4 months league? Or did they lower the drop rates in there? 1 chaos per map, 10 maps a day, thats 1 exalt every 3 days (and 10 maps a day is what 2-3 hours, not rly hardcore).

I don't know what maps you are doing to pull out a chaos each and run one every 20 minutes... I am not finding to currency or gear to get to those level. Try starting out fresh in Ambush and then get back to us.

1 chaos worth in various currency per map. Not 1 pure chaos per maps. Stop with that "start in ambush" bullshit excuse. You guys have the same drop rate as in standard, you even have strongboxes.

If you don't get profit from running maps then you either spend too much currency to craft your maps or don't pick enough items from your maps to make it profitable. You want to do a map every 5 minutes without picking any items? Great but don't come here whining about your inability to earn wealth.
Sorry Kray - got a little distracted there getting a couple uniques that are actually my level and suited my character in D3 just now.

Sorry.... you were saying something about how amazing trading is?
"
Isbox1 wrote:
Sorry Kray - got a little distracted there getting a couple uniques that are actually my level and suited my character in D3 just now.

Oh! So what the hell are you doing on the POE forums when D3 appears to be your game of choice?

You obviously prefer casual-friendly games. I prefer poe who is more oriented towards hardcore gaming.

And yes, trading is a part of the game that i enjoy. I don't like flipping but i do like trading what i find in maps. Spam 10 items in trade chat in between each maps, thats a whooping 20 seconds of effort. But some peoples don't like to put up any effort and prefers to whine on the forums instead.
Last edited by Krayken on Apr 22, 2014, 1:10:19 PM
"
Krayken wrote:
You obviously prefer casual-friendly games. I prefer poe who is more oriented towards hardcore gaming.

Trade-to-win is hardcore? Even Candy Crush forces you to progress under your own steam. Yeah, you're hard...
"
Krayken wrote:
"
Isbox1 wrote:

Oh! So what the hell are you doing on the POE forums when D3 appears to be your game of choice?

And yes, trading is a part of the game that i enjoy. I don't like flipping but i do like trading what i find in maps. Spam 10 items in trade chat in between each maps, thats a whooping 20 seconds of effort. But some peoples don't like to put up any effort and prefers to whine on the forums instead.

lol so hardcore - in that I actually die more in D3 than I did in POE. =( I scale my content and play the game on the hardness that I feel like doing at whatever time I feel. I feel my deaths in D3 are "my fault" as opposed to the ones I suffer in POE where I had nothing at all to do with things. Dying when no mobs are even near me. Even building up a tanky as hell character makes no difference.

Sooooo hardcore trading all your gear - finding 5% of your own gear is hard brah!

Anyways. This is degenerating.

You obviously love your gambling and trading whereas I am set in stone in my ways thinking that finding and crafting your own shit is fun. =) Hense my playing a game now that suites my play styles and wait... to see if GGG ever responds to make their game more SFL friendly.

I truly love the new D3 and can see myself in it a few years (possibly even 8-10 years) from now - looking forward to what the Blizz team adds next!
"
bluefalcon74 wrote:
"
Krayken wrote:

Trade-to-win is hardcore? Even Candy Crush forces you to progress under your own steam. Yeah, you're hard...

If you don't want to trade then don't come here whining about the drop rates.

The RNG isn't gonna generate marauder-only gear because you're a marauder who doesn't want to trade.

You find gear for every classes and you need to trade the ones that doesnt suit class for items that does suit your class. If you don't want to do so then you lose plenty of opportunities to improve your gear.

But but but maybe if you keep crying on the forums then the devs will make a game designed just for you and they would name it "Path of the blue falcon 74".
"
plasticeyes wrote:
[

i just started a new toon in ambush with no back-up stash (oh how i miss my leveling uniques !!)

normal and cruel were ok. useful stuff actually dropped and an occasional alch or 3 kept me going.

but merciless drops still SUCK relative to the difficulty. big time.

self found in act 3 of merciless ? not a freaking chance. i still wouldn't be there if i was running self found.

the drops simply aren't good enough to keep up with the gear requirements. i mean i guess they could be, if you want to spend 100 hours farming fellshrine...

1) Merciless is merciless. It is not meant to be a cakewalk.
2) You can get to Merc Docks with self found stuff + 3-links. I just tested it myself. Okay. It can go slow. But it is doable.

The sword that brought me there.

That sword is absolute dog crap for those junkies who od'd on PoE shopping. Yeah no wonder you wont find any 'upgrades' anymore.

P.S.; The only game stopper for me was cruel Dominus. Couldn't solo him and had to do it in party. And yes Dominus is imbalanced at that level.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Apr 22, 2014, 1:22:00 PM
"
Krayken wrote:

Bwaaaahahahaa.
Casually casual.

"
Isbox1 wrote:
"
Krayken wrote:

If you find getting a 6l that hard then maybe you're doing something wrong. Do you vendor rares? Do you just wait for a 30+ exalt drop and discard everything else? It's easy to make 10 exalts a week just vendoring trash rares, selling OK rares and doing the chaos/regals recipes. Is 3 weeks too much effort for you to get a 6link or you want all your gear handed on a silver platter?

Let me add a bit of emphasis for you here because clearly you missed my message:

"We don't want to be forced to trade for upgrades. We want to find them." -Isbox1

Hope this helps clarify my stance on things for ya, sir.

Go play Diablo3 then, it suits perfectly your:

"We don't want to be forced to trade for upgrades. We want to find them." -Isbox1

It's not a flame, really, if you enjoy dropping all your gear go there. You won't be disappointed
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
ow look another hate thread. great..

This isn't a hate thread. I'm simply stating that i give up, i have lost my hope for what i could dream for PoE to become and will simply accept that devs like it the way it is.

From now on i won't care about issues anymore, i will just play it every now and then when i feel like it, because it does have very great qualities too. I could easily imagining playing for 1-3 months 2-3 times a year in lack of better. Even got recently created builds i have in mind to play in the near future.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Apr 22, 2014, 2:52:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info