FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

"
Kussler88 wrote:
What you could do is Vaal Orb some Geofri's Crest or The Vertex and hope for an additional '+1 to Level of Gems in this item' implicit mod. That results in a Lvl 28 Arc (21 base, +2 from Helm and +5 from Lvl 6 Empower) and would probably add some dps ;)

Lvl 28 Arc base damage would be 94–1785

All these dps fanatics :D...i "just" have an lvl 25 Arc and the dps is so immensively insane already that i don´t need a lvl 4 empower at all...6 chains and 15-16k tooltip is enough to kill everything (except uber in my case) so freaking fast that i don´t understand why i should want more dps at all.

lvl 28 Arc :D ...c´mon :D
"
Kussler88 wrote:
What you could do is Vaal Orb some Geofri's Crest or The Vertex and hope for an additional '+1 to Level of Gems in this item' implicit mod. That results in a Lvl 28 Arc (21 base, +2 from Helm and +5 from Lvl 6 Empower) and would probably add some dps ;)

That would be awesome... If it was possible.

helms can't roll the +1 implicit =).

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corrupted
"
Hondepoep wrote:
"
Kussler88 wrote:

All these dps fanatics :D...i "just" have an lvl 25 Arc and the dps is so immensively insane already that i don´t need a lvl 4 empower at all...6 chains and 15-16k tooltip is enough to kill everything (except uber in my case) so freaking fast that i don´t understand why i should want more dps at all.

lvl 28 Arc :D ...c´mon :D

yeh.. Anything above 15k is luxery tbh.

But its like when you buy a bigass tv right? You get it home and your like "Wow thats one bigass tv", a few month go by and you start thinking.. hmm, maybe i should have bought a bigger one.
Last edited by FoxTactics on May 22, 2014, 1:48:12 PM
This is probably a silly question but i cant really afford a corrupt lvl 3 empower atm. what gem would be sufficient to replace that with until i can afford such a gem? i thought added lightning might work best :3. I have been trying to get a empower for awhile but the price is just too high
"
leidan117 wrote:
This is probably a silly question but i cant really afford a corrupt lvl 3 empower atm. what gem would be sufficient to replace that with until i can afford such a gem? i thought added lightning might work best :3. I have been trying to get a empower for awhile but the price is just too high

simple dual sceptre basic build, if u dont have money to rf dont go for it, rf variation is more for atziris and u need top gear to run it fine, so dual sceptre best option for noobs to runs maps.
Last edited by siclop19 on May 22, 2014, 3:02:52 PM
"
siclop19 wrote:
"
leidan117 wrote:

simple dual sceptre basic build, if u dont have money to rf dont go for it, rf variation is more for atziris and u need top gear to run it fine, so dual sceptre best option for noobs to runs maps.

i have all the other gear. just with a 3-4 level empower costing upwards of 10ex right now i cant blow that much currency on it. i have a vertex / Lightning coil / other items to make it. i was just looking for a replacement of the Empower gem as a hold over
"
leidan117 wrote:
"
siclop19 wrote:
"
leidan117 wrote:

i have all the other gear. just with a 3-4 level empower costing upwards of 10ex right now i cant blow that much currency on it. i have a vertex / Lightning coil / other items to make it. i was just looking for a replacement of the Empower gem as a hold over

well sell vertex and bought empower 3, vertex is last improvement for this build
Last edited by siclop19 on May 22, 2014, 4:50:59 PM
Gratz on beating UBER!! Maybe first of a pure caster!

I built this build not having done Fox's orginal build - Just lvl'd straight into it and it's unbelievably tank! Even lvling up since all you grab is life and mana mainly. More tank than ZiggyDs EK scion/shadow by far. I never liked using MoM/cloak of definace because it drain your mana when you need it most, fighting... Then when mana drained you cant fight and have no mitgation. So I spec straight into this since i already had Lightning coil from my shadow.

You can do this build at starting at lvl 77 if you have 21 PoF and lvl3 empower or cheat like me. 83 if not due to having to pick up SIX 0.4% life regen nodes needed to survive @ only 93% Fire resistance.

Here is my passive tree @ 77 - notice you dont get to enjoy DPS nodes yet. Bare minimum to survive using RF.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHYwelCPQLYQx9EH8RlhcvGYUabBzcHpQfAiQ8JKomlScvJ6ko-iycLR8tRy9vMYg1kjbFNulBh0SrSVFJslBCVUtVrlXGVdZXK1ptXz9k520ZcLtzU3YReA15A3loeqp-WX6vf8aApIIQgh6Cx4jxjDaPRo-mkyedrqKjpKynCKdcqBipbqw_tfK3PriTvJ_AVMEEwbTB88aez2XQ0Ngk2RPbC9xX37DjauOf5Ozr7u8O8i_z3fno-tL-Cg==

Gear- My gear is relativly cheap all less than 30EX so its not optimzed. No 20/20 gems and stuff. Biggest expensive was 16ex chest which you dont even need 6L.
2% Life leech from doryanis set up (which Fox help me get) is unbelievable tank if you cant get a good scepter like Fox has. I cheat to 23 pof with gloves +1 and empower 2.
Spoiler

Here she is

Peace and thanks
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 22, 2014, 11:18:12 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Gratz on beating UBER!! Maybe first of a pure caster!

I built this build not having done Fox's orginal build - Just lvl'd straight into it and it's unbelievably tank! Even lvling up since all you grab is life and mana mainly. More tank than ZiggyDs EK scion/shadow by far. I never liked using MoM/cloak of definace because it drain your mana when you need it most, fighting... Then when mana drained you cant fight and have no mitgation. So I spec straight into this since i already had Lightning coil from my shadow.

You can do this build at starting at lvl 77 if you have 21 PoF and lvl3 empower. 83 if not due to having to pick up SIX 0.4% life regen nodes needed to survive @ only 93% Fire resistance.

Here is my passive tree @ 77 - notice you dont get to enjoy DPS nodes yet. Bare minimum to survive using RF.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHYwelCPQLYQx9EH8RlhcvGYUabBzcHpQfAiQ8JKomlScvJ6ko-iycLR8tRy9vMYg1kjbFNulBh0SrSVFJslBCVUtVrlXGVdZXK1ptXz9k520ZcLtzU3YReA15A3loeqp-WX6vf8aApIIQgh6Cx4jxjDaPRo-mkyedrqKjpKynCKdcqBipbqw_tfK3PriTvJ_AVMEEwbTB88aez2XQ0Ngk2RPbC9xX37DjauOf5Ozr7u8O8i_z3fno-tL-Cg==

Gear- My gear is relativly cheap all less than 30EX so its not optimzed. No 20/20 gems and stuff. Biggest expensive was 16ex chest which you dont even need 6L.
2% Life leech from doryanis set up (which Fox help me get) is unbelievable tank if you cant get a good scepter like Fox has. I cheat to 23 pof with gloves +1 and empower 2.
Spoiler

Here she is

Peace and thanks

dam bro sell this vertex and 6l chest and buy decent lvl 21 + emp 3 gems, is heart of this build
Last edited by siclop19 on May 22, 2014, 10:48:11 PM
LOL no currency. Need vertex for mana. spells are basically free and massive eldrish battery coversion. Chest already had from shadow. You dont need emp 3 or pof 21. +1 gloves or boots get you there. Or six +0.4% regen nodes.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 22, 2014, 11:03:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info